Employment

Please pray that I will find a job ASAP so that we can pay our bills.

Praying for you.

Hello Amanda,
I know it is tough, I am going through it too, But one thing Amanda,
Be in the moment as much as possible, The dead past and the imaginary future are
irrelevant.God is good and knows your situation he is not deaf, wait on him, keep asking, keep knocking. Here is some scripture that may help,

John 14: 13-14
John 15: 16
John 16: 23
Joshua 1:5
Joshua 1:9

In John the Lord mentions anything, and he means anything, there are no “Legal Loopholes” to his Holy Word, He means what he says. Don’t let anybody try to sway you otherwise.Peace to you my Holy Sister I will pray for also. Peace.

Tom

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for her; she has recourse to thee.

All the angels and all the saints, pray for her. Amen.

Praying for you Amanda …

Praying hard.

Amen.

Praying that you find a job soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

An Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for Amanda to get work and be able to pay her bills.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.