End Stages of Emphesema

Please pray for Fred and his family. He is at the end stages of Emphesema. Hospice has been called. Please pray for either a miracle, or that he goes without pain.

Lord, please wrap your arms around this family as they watch their loved one go. Lord, I ask that you watch over the wife to stay strong during this time as she watches her husband slip away to the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessed Virgin Mary, please ask your son, our Lord Jesus Christ to intercede and help this family and all families going through the same thing.

Lord, I aslo pray to all of those who are suffering from this disease to ease their pain. Show the ones that are smoking what smoking can do to them. It is heart breaking to watch a loved one go through this horrible disease. Let all the smokers know what they are doing to themselves and show them what they are doing to their loved ones by breathing their second hand smoke. Let them know that what they are doing to themselves and that of their loved ones is dangerous and not needed!!! Give them the strength to be able to quit smoking and not go back to it again. I ask this in Your most Heavenly Name, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Dear Lord - please help Fred and his family in this trying time.

Praying. :crossrc:

Praying.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Fred and his family will be in my prayers.

Amen.
Lord have mercy on Fred and his family. Take Fred into Your merciful love and healing of spirit. Please comfort and strengthen his family with many graces.

Praying your prayer.

Holy Lord, we can ask nothing of you but that you will carry us with faith. Please Lord, reduce the suffering in the world by whatever we can; protect us from temptation so that our devotion to you can be strong, and have mercy on all those nearing death.

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying for him.

God bless
Ut

Dear God,Please take this family and wrap your most precious arms around them. Give them the comfort so they can accept whatever be Thy will.
grandma glor

Praying for your intentions.

God bless

Re: End Stages of Emphesema

Fred and his family are in my prayers and devotions today!

God Bless You!

Paul

Praying for Fred and his family. God Bless You. Peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.