End Times Speculation XXIII (ver. 2.0)

Not bad. Kinda greasy, but good if you cook them slow. You need a tomato-based sauce with molasses and lots of cayenne, and don’t even THINK about using a mustard-based sauce – your teeth will fall out.

There is no better answer to the “end times” question than the one you will find in the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

686. The Holy Spirit is at work with the Father and the Son from the beginning to the completion of the plan for our salvation. But in these “end times,” ushered in by the Son’s redeeming Incarnation, the Spirit is revealed and given, recognized and welcomed as a person. Now can this divine plan, accomplished in Christ, the firstborn and head of the new creation, be embodied in mankind by the outpouring of the Spirit: as the Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.

As far as I can see (if I’m wrong, please correct me) this is the one and only place in the entire CCC that the expression “end times” occurs. There is really nothing else to be said about it all.

Well, there is more. In CCC 668 - 682 it goes in a bit more detail about the end times. It is true that it does not use the words “end times” but it does use the expression “end of time’” in CCC 682. The whole section has a lot stuffed in there, but the eschatological core is probably CCC 675 - 677

675 Before Christ’s second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the “mystery of iniquity” in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.

676 The Antichrist’s deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism, especially the “intrinsically perverse” political form of a secular messianism.

677 The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection. The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God’s victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven. God’s triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgment after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world.

Thanks for the correction! I notice that several of the footnotes to No. 677 give references to the book of Revelation. I hadn’t been expecting that.

The Bible actually pinpoints the fall of Judas to John 6,V71 when Jesus was teaching the people about the Bread of Life

So…all this shake up in Saudi Arabia with the transfer of power, tensions with Iran escalating between the two, coupled with Lenebon… I’m not as good as Muzhik with the biblical wars of Psalm, Mog, etc, but I’m wondering where you might think we are with everting with all these wars and rumors of war (obviously North Korea) and what about that 7. Something earthquake over there??? Anyone knowledgeable about the biblical wars have any speculations?:blush:. Also this video is very eye opening with the chips falling in place before the end of this year.

I predict Kim Jong-un II will awaken Yongary and he will destroy North Korea and then the world…

Greed and money play a pivotal role for evil and contrast to good.

Is Yongary the Korean form of Godzilla (Go-jira)?

Yes. :smile::rofl: :t_rex:

When is the great monarch arriving?

After Catholicism has been badly beaten?

No, but if he’s smart, he’ll wait until after we’ve picked up our rooms and tidied up a bit.

You know, when I asked this question, I was being facetious. I had no idea that “Yongary” is in fact a South Korean Godzilla rip-off.

Yes. :joy:

Although I think South Korea produced it.

Funny how people in the middle ages thought that the Apocalypse was really full of dragons and all sorts of monsters.

Although I do think some of the creature might be the product of human animal hybrids or robotics.

Man Bear Pig is a reality now with genetic engineering.

If that video is accurate, then what I see is POSSIBLY the War of Psalm 83 by the end of the year. The Saudi heir apparent (Prince Mohammed bin Salman) appears to be attempting to consolidate his power. There are reports that he has been attempting to work with or develop ties with Israel in advance of any military action in the region by Iran. There are reports that King Salman may be preparing to abdicate in the coming week. This would give now-King Mohammed free reign to work against Iran.

HOWEVER, Psalm 83 doesn’t mention anything about any king of Arabia participating in this war. It may be that the new King’s transition to power may not be as smooth as anticipated. If that’s the case, then Iran might take advantage of the confusion to launch attacks at Israel. All of the nations surrounding Israel owe their power to Iran and so Iran could use Saudi Ariabia’s (SA’s) distraction as the opportunity to launch a final war against Israel.

I don’t know if Isaiah 17 will happen soon or not; I do know it will happen in late winter, probably February:

Only gleanings shall be left in it, 
as when an olive tree has been beaten
Two or three olives at the very top,
four or five on its most fruitful branches
oracle of the LORD, the God of Israel.

The only time you would beat the top parts of an olive tree would be at the end of the winter harvest, when you needed to get the most fruit off the tree. That happens in late January or in February in that part of the world.

Guys the world already ended like 5 years ago, it just got rebooted. Hence all the weird stuff happening lately like Trump being president /s

I just had to post this, as crazy and insane as it sounds, this is real. Sheeple need to wake up and smell the A.I. crazies.

And what is even crazier is the documentary Alex Jones created 10 years ago, that is well worth the 2.5 hours if you have the time to spare, and it is unfolding right before our eyes. Those with eyes need to see and those with ears need to hear. Never would I thought I"d really post a video so seemingly bogus on a Catholic End Times Speculation thread, but here it is.

And on top of all that, you have “Sophia”, the Saudi robot with actual citizenship!!!

What a crazy and perilous time we live in. Jesus, I trust in you. Blessed Virgin, pray for us! St. Brooklyn, pray for us!

Yep maybe the Pope will strap on a M16 and lead the resistance into Skynet.

Some people speculate that pre flood world was actually technologically advanced and that man became too prideful with genetic hybrids and machines.

Basically man tried to play God and got burned by the one true God.

It’s a theory kinda like the idea of Atlantis was technologically advanced.

It could be more than a theory that man was more advanced in the past. We know that our First Parenta were perfect - No illness, etc. The curse of sickness and death was probably gradual . That would also explain the longevity of lifespans recorded. :thinking:

@Muzhik what were the reasons the consecration of Russia wasn’t done directly and publicly again.

You mentioned past Pope’s were afraid it would give Russia the idea to invade and they wanted prevent nuclear war in the 1980’s.

I’m a little more objective these days since we haven’t gone up in a fiery ball of wrath.

I’m planning on writing about a lot of weird stuff involving the usual stranger things that you hear from these ufologist / Judaizers who talk about shape-shifting reptilians from different dimensions, CERN and the Book of Enoch.

Got to mix things up and debunk some of it.

With the consecration of California to the Immaculate Heart of Mary I will probably have to put out another few articles one on Fatima and some articles on what my plans are on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and the 9th on the consecration date.

I’m going to write a very objective piece on why people don’t think the consecration happened but I also need the pros for why it did happen.

If it did happen one of my own theories is this that were in a temporal time war.

You have heard me say this before in reference to the other Marian apparitions and their parallel themes.

Every time that God sends his Messengers Prophets, Saints, or the Virgin Mary there are conditional messages the timeline is always changing even with little prayers and sacrifice’s that we offer up.

Even if the conditions aren’t completely met some changes are made by the knowledge being made aware and devotion that some people have.

What I propose is this the reason that the Third Secret doesn’t really make sense in reference to the assassination attempt on Saint Pope John Paul II is because the consecration did take place and had it not taken place the Russians or some other military group possibly Islamic terrorist would have invaded the Vatican and massacred the Pope, clergymen and lay people.

Instead on the anniversary of Fatima the Pope was shot and almost killed and this miracle of his survival was the cause of our ladies intercession.

God’s outside time but you get what I’m saying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.