End Times Speculation XXIII (ver. 2.0)

FWIW, Maria Divine Mercy (MDM) has been officially condemned. Don’t bother reading or studying it.

I already knew that it looks insane.

There’s another one I keep seeing popping up.

They all look weird combining Protestant Eschatology with Catholic Eschatology…

I have even seen people that are Protestant claiming to have daily visions or locutions from Jesus on YouTube.

Three days of darkness in small scale occurred in Sweden, North Germany last Oct 17, 2017 for two days. Not quite extreme dark. Heavy flood covered German coastline.
Nobody knew because mainstream media hide this. I bought about 200lbs candles shortly before that.

This event happened in Egypt when Mose demanded releasing the Hebrews slaves with much more consequences. It has cycle time.

Fatima prophecy finished. Russia converted to Christian country. None pope would die at seven hills either. ALL warning messages of Holy Mother Mary about natural catastrophes never happened in the past 20 centuries except massive dead fish :grin:.

Unless someone could prove differently then I maybe consider. All the warnings of Holy Mother are conditional.

The 2 1/2 days darkness event.

But was it supernatural darkness?

Supernatural darkness no one can see a thing not even their hand in front of them.

The lamps of the Jews in the OT were the only thing that produced light.

You wouldn’t see the stars or the moon and electricity wouldn’t work either.

Not always punishment. Explosions of thunders shake all houses over the whole country and big regional flood occurred.

Lead me to Thy truth and teach me. Psalm

Messages or revelation of our Lord Jesus to stigmatist saints always happen later time.
Jesus spoke through less-known stigmatist seer Maria Esperanza around summer of 1978 and warned the coastal cities are unsafe. Tsunami occurred in Indonesia and Japan more than 38 years later.

Jesus also gave revelation message about 2.5 days darkness to stigmatist St Padre Pio in his letter to the Commission of Heroldsbach appointed by the Vatican, and to St Faustina in her dairy, St Breton, St Marie-Julie; etc. Each chosen visionary was blessed with pieces of the same vision as God please. Please find this source of information on the internet.

I regards the 3 days darkness in Sweden last October as the cautious sign to stock little more necessities, more gardening, and wait for more signs.

Many my elder neighbors from all religions grew crops multiple times more than last year.

The media didn’t report it because it’s not newsworthy. I live in The Netherlands, and we experience this several times of year. Climate is different around parts of the world.

This is really grasping at straws if trying to link this into prophecy.

Holy Spirit taught me to know the darkness coming at that time. I dont need TV, radio or media for 17 years. I knew who they really were.

The event happened in Sweden, not Netherlands. The video reported Swedes were shaky and frighten. If the darkness appeared like that, I and my friends here would retreat in door immediately when we still have little time to survive.

The punishment of the darkness like blindness, so how anyone can walk anywhere!

May God bless you.

The largest community of Jews in the world is currently living in Israel. The USA was home to the largest population since WWII.
Praying for a super size conversion miracle :pray:t5:

Careful now all the liberals will attack you for your supressionist views… :smile::wink:

But I agree we should continue to pray for their conversion

Let us pray also for the Jews: that almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord. Almighty and eternal God, who dost also not exclude from thy mercy the Jews: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Amen :pray:t5:

https://www.cufi.org
The Christian United for Israel Summit is happening right now.

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley gave the intro speech.

I think Nikki Haley has alot of guts, which is exactly what is needed in these times.

BTW, if you go to sign up for free at CatholicismSeries.com , you can see all of Bishop Barron’s “CATHOLICISM” series for free online. Might be useful in getting the background needed for knowledge of the End Times.

They are praying for yours!

I guess it’s good all of you are praying for what you consider best for one another.

…watching current events closely and praying but trying to not speculate too much.

From what I understand Jewish converts are looked down upon.

If your mother isn’t Jewish you aren’t considered a Jew even if your semetic.

That’s why Jesus geneolgy is so important and why both sides are descendants of David.

Luckily for me the gentiles were grafted on to the vine of salvation through Christ.

I’m stuck on Purgatory in my book… Not really stuck just got side tracked for those who were wondering where I am in the book

Hi ConstantLearner,

Are you referring to Jews praying for the conversion of Christians to Judaism? I may be mistaken (others here can comment - particularly Muzhik) but I don’t think that is how it works in Judaism.

Actually it can possibly be viewed that Catholics are the modern day (since Pentecost) Jews and we do in fact pray for the conversion of the world. Catholics, much more so than other Christians, look back to their Jewish roots both for moral and liturgical wisdom and guidance. But that is a whole other topic.

I do not think Jews wish for all gentiles to convert. Never really understood why, but that is my understanding.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.