End Times Speculation XXIII (ver. 2.0)

You’re right. Judaism isn’t a religion known for evangelization. They do serve as “a light unto the nations”, but rather than encouraging people to convert (which in men would require circumcision if it were not done while a baby), they encourage gentiles to follow the Noahide Laws.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah)
There are also rules of “who is Jewish” that complicate matters. There are people who converted to Judaism in America, lived the Jewish life for years, yet when they try to move to Israel as Jews are denied entry because they converted under the rules of Liberal Judaism rather than Orthodox Judaism. The Ultra-Orthodox rabbis have a stronghold on having the final say on who is and is not Jewish.

Will aliens be part of Armageddon…the end of times?

Notice the resemblance between the frog and the alien.

Yeah my sister’s common law husband is a mess…

His father was Jewish his mother was raised Catholic and baptized him Protestant to get back at her mom and his Grandmother was very devout.

He went to Catholic school then became a Jew and then took philosophy classes and became an athiest.

He was never a Jew and neither are his children even though he is ethnically semetic.

From what I understand this process began after or during the Babylonian exile.

No, I didn’t mean Jews. Jews don’t evangelize like Catholics or Protestants. Sorry my post was confusing.

Totally Kermit the frog is a clever ruse to idoctrinate children into the Antichrist religion and don’t even get me started on ET.

You know that it is wrong?

I’m giving you a hard time.

I actually think there might be a connection.

Is the alien with their U.F.O.’s, the prince of the power of the air?

Ephesians 2:2. In which in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:

Maybe but I take some of this stuff with a grain of salt.

People start getting into Nephilim and serpent seed theory.

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, “A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists.”

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

You’re misunderstanding me I’m not disagreeing with you.

I believe that what we know to be as little green men and UFO sightings are demonic.

I’m saying that I’m not sure I would agree with everything that some of the Paranormal Community would have to say about what extraterrestrials actually are i e Nephilim.

the idea of fallen Angels procreating with human beings is theologically impossible and has been condemned by the Church and all Apostolic Christian branches Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox Churches.

I think that they are entirely demonic Illusions or… This will probably seem really out there to some but I speculate bio suits that are inhabited by demons.

In other news, the ring of fire has been hit with 70 earthquakes in 48 hours.

16 of them were above 4.5. Add that with the fire that the firefighters call “The Holy Fire” that is so bad that it is spreading Carbon Monoxide clouds all the way to the east coast.

When I read of these disasters, what comes to mind is Therese Neumann of Bavaria, the 20th-century mystic who is alleged to have suffered both the stigmata and inedia (i.e., she claimed to have not drunk any water or eaten anything but the Eucharist from 1926 until her death in 1962.) I say alleged because the Church has never ruled for or against any of these claims; however, in 2005 the case for her beatification was opened in Rome.

During WW2 she was under scrutiny by the Gestapo due to her anti-Nazi views, but they were never able to arrest her or do anything else to her. At her request they did eliminate her bread ration and double her soap ration, as she reportedly was not eating the bread and needed the extra soap to wash blood out of her clothing. After the War, she recv’d visits from American soldiers. One soldier asked if America would ever be invaded. Maria replied that due to America’s generosity, G_D would preserve her from invasion; however, America’s destruction/downfall would come about through natural disasters.

That is a very sensible explanation of the “3 days of darkness” I don’t think it’s meant to be taken literally. Thanks for shedding light on it.

Resurrection-image

The Protestant “end times” obsession, out of scriptural contortions, often attempt to demonize the papacy and the Church with crazy conspiracy theories. They talk much about “tribulation” while they are the ones inflicting it. Will ironies ever cease?

“Hunting the Whore of Babylon” is a good read: Catholic Answers tract.

Ah yes the nightmare world of Jack Chict… :smile:

We have earthquakes like that most of the time. You get used to them like Midwesterners get used to tornadoes and thunderstorms. They are no big deal.

Just now saw this quote in the recent Corapi thread and the wheels in my head are turning. This was written in 1976:

"We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel.

We must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials that will require us to be ready to give up even our lives, and a total gift of self to Christ and for Christ. Through your prayers and mine, it is possible to alleviate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it. How many times has the renewal of the Church been brought about in blood! It will not be different this time."

• Cardinal Karol Wojtyła, 1976, Eucharistic Congress in Philadelphia

So it seems JP2 had a gift of prophecy, and that the antichrist is not a man as it says in Revelation. I go back and forth about this. I think this time of great temptation is beginning to dissolve now, as we begin to deal with the hunger that comes from no fruit, or bitter fruit. When will Christ come?

I think there is definitely an Antichrist an actual man the beast.

That man is possessed by Satan and there is an Antichrist spirit.

Anyone can be an Antichrist but there is one final Antichrist foretold in Daniel and Revelations.

The evil spirit that possesses this man is in the world today preparing for the final conflict.

This is why I believe we have so much polarization in society because it’s good vs evil hashing it out.

We have seen it around the world, in our country, in our politics, in the Church and in our everyday lives amongst family and friends.

Some priest say that every time an abortion occurs demons are released from Hell.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.