End Times Speculation XXIII (ver. 2.0)

That recently posted? Where?

Nothing wrong with science and knowledge until it mixes with pride. But anyhow, I don’t really know why you brought that up.

@Daisy I believe it was one of these two.

Ok, it was the first one, about 9 minutes in.

Some other thoughts;
“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains. . . For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be”

And I thought this might apply to the change of the marriage laws accepting homosexuality as marriage, and was waiting for this to somehow break into our church. But little did I know that the abomination already had infiltrated.

I agree with you that freemasonry is communism. Their triangle spade is the mark of the beast, the 666, the three angles of the triangle. And it is interesting that the infiltration was not homosexuality, but communism (which was using homosexuality as a tool to shame and grow their cabal of power). My sweet pastor attended a Philadelphia seminary under that Cardinal. He has kept his shameful secret private for over 25 years, and recently posted a shocking admission in our parish bulletin of his secrets and his own exploitation as a seminarian. My ex husband was also a victim. Somehow I find peace, not anger, in the expulsion of all this corruption. I know that it’s all coming to an end now. I’m tired. We still have more difficulty to go, just a little bit more.

Well I get the satisfaction of not looking like the Town Loon on CAF anymore. :sunglasses::smoking:

Oh hey and I just realized something else. It’s midnight and :confounded:

The Israelites were the first ones to be enslaved to a dad-blasted, overinflated pyramid scheme of death. IOW a ponzi scheme? Which is what our global financial debt system is… you know, those little dollars with the pyramid on them? Which also just so happens to be in the shape of a 666 triangle and a trowel. Does anyone EVER QUESTION THE PYRAMID on our dollar??
Ok and once Moses set them free after GIANT PLAGUES (all caps because it’s midnight AND FUN) they had to wander through the desert until they could get to the promised land. So, I’m stressing the repetition of events, I think we had covered the significance in previous posts.

I’m struggling with St Ignatius and the Jesuits at the moment…

His vision of the serpent with many eyes has me worried… :thinking:

I can’t really find anything on this vision that would explain it.

It seems like very little people actually know about it or gets very little attention.

I got more pressing matters to worry about.
:rage::smoking:

It’s called OPEN-MINDED and creative. :angry:

What the hockeysticks are you talking about?

I’m going to bed. :confounded:

Like I said something happened out in the desert during those 40 years and I think there’s always been Judases in God’s Covenant.

There are parts of the New Testament where they said the Pharisees knew that Jesus was the Messiah…

They knew his miracles were genuine and they knew who he was and they rejected him anyways.

I can’t remember which passage in which book it was but I remember reading it and it was shocking.

There’s almost an Anti-Covenant through Lucifer and all the other fallen angels.

It all goes back to the Garden of Eden and the false promise of making man like God.

That’s why gnosticism and esotericism are so popular especially in today’s internet world.

Man will be like God in heaven when he is resurrected in a glorified body by Christ Our Lord.

At this point will he reach theosis but this theosis does not make him a god but like God the way the angels in heaven are close to him.

The closest creature of all being the Holy Theotokos the Virgin Mary who is more honorable than cherubim and far more glorious than the seraphim.

Íñigo also experienced a series of visions in full daylight while at the hospital. These repetitive visions appeared as “a form in the air near him and this form gave him much consolation because it was exceedingly beautiful … it somehow seemed to have the shape of a serpent and had many things that shone like eyes, but were not eyes. He received much delight and consolation from gazing upon this object … but when the object vanished he became disconsolate”.[23] He came to interpret this vision as diabolical in nature.[24]

Kinda weird…

Edit:

Oh nevermind I answered my own question… :confounded:

I didn’t see the part about him interpreting the serpent as diabolical.

Well good to know. :rage::smoking:

Just for the others; I meant this in good fun. :wink:

There’s a synergy between end time thread and Jesuit thread.

There was a Red Heifer born recently. Anyone know if this and its significance?

Can you grab that link and post it here?

It’s called the Jesuit and in Apologetics. This stupid tablet is not good at copying links.
(Or at least this stupid tablet user anyway)

Throw out some more big words it’s good for business…

I like words like synergy, organic, free trade, ethical, down to earth, family owned business, since insert year here…

Where’s the coffee… :rage::smoking:

I looked it up but not much in terms of reliable news sources.

I kinda doubt that a red heifer hasn’t been born in 2000 years.

That’s like saying an albino hasn’t been born in 2000 years.

The Temple grounds are occupied by Islam so until they take the land it doesn’t do much good to have a red heifer they may or may not sacrifice.

I think they would be better off to accept Jesus into their hearts and join his Holy Catholic Church.

Then they could have tasty hamburgers after confirmation.

It seems like the Jesuit’s role at Notre Dame University has become politically focused (liberation theology/communism) and not Christ-focused. I don’t approve of that line of thinking. My take is based off of my cousin’s experience, an alum of the school, and what I’ve seen and heard from individuals and happenings in the news over the course of 20 years. That’s the extent of my general knowledge of their order that I’d see as harmful on a large scale. It seems like there’s definitely more to discover in their history.

Spending too much time speculating on “the smoke of Satan”, on what religious orders and what people are evil, and how these things have infiltrated the Church, is dangerous and divisive. One must be vewy, vewy careful when doing this. And I think, unless it’s directly affecting you and you are held responsible to decide for practical purposes, then I think it’s wrong to go there. Yes, I’ve done a little bit of that on this thread, but only because we are dealing with thousands of concrete cases of abuse that have recently come out. Perhaps we shouldn’t speculate on how liberal ideals have allowed a manipulative homosexual cabal to take root within the priesthood. I’ll admit I’ve gone the way of generalizations based off of what Out Lady of Fatima said about Russia during their communistic era, warning Russia “will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church.

Great let’s forget about this whole thing have some juicy hamburgers… :cup_with_straw::yum::hamburger:

I got kosher meat but I won’t tell from where it’s my little secret. :shushing_face:

Let’s not get too sloppy though, seriously. You will be held accountable.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.