End Times Speculation XXIII (ver. 2.0)

An event caused by a rogue planet coming too close to earth would be classified as a natural disaster, and those are regarded as “acts of God.” I’ve said this before: YHWH’s proclamation in Genesis 8:21 tells us that no natural disaster on a world-wide scale equivalent to the Flood will ever occur again.
Therefore the speculation about this “Nibiru” planet causing a world-wide cataclysm is not correct.

In the interests of preciseness of language, what God said in Genesis 8.21 - " I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the inclination of man’s heart is evil from his youth. Iwill nver again destroy every living creature as I have done. As long as the earth shall last, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night shall not cease "
Nibiru is catalogued as having a 3600year orbit. Last time it came round causing a pole shift and the worldwide flood. If it is near again, as John Moore and many others believe, and bypasses our earth, there will be another pole shift . He says Maine will become new North Pole. Survivors anywhee in the world will need to be on ground At Least 500 - 1000 feet above sea level
In Joshua Ch.10 V.12-14 we read about Joshua telling the sun to stand still - " the sun halted in the middle of the sky; not for a whole day did it resume its swift course " In verse 11 " the Lord hurled great stones from the sky…kiling many
And the sun stood still and the moon stayed, while the nation took vengeance on its foes "
Read Joshua Ch. 10 John More has reseached this event and according to him - the ancient civilisations Chinese , who kept records , recorded a strange event happening in their history at same time as events of Joshua Ch.10 They record in their annals that **on One particular Day the sun did not appear At All This date corresponded to the event of the
’sun standing still ’ in the Book of Joshua. John Moore concludes that the Lord spinned the earth " to make the sun over Israel stand still till Joshua routed Israel’s enemies.

I am 361 Ft above sea level but I live next to the Sierra Nevada Mountains so we could easily make it up higher.

Is John Moore Catholic?

He’s a Christian. I doubt if he’s a Catholic. I did attempt to post a link of one of his videos, but it was censored for sending. Just Bing or Google John Moore, Nibiru and many of his websites will appear.
I read comments below one video . Some were rude and name calling - So everyone should think for themselves. Nibiru is not what we want to hear - it doesn’t mean its not true

I have heard so many things.

Alien invasion
Extraterrestrial deception
The Rapture
The second coming
Nibiru crashing into the planet
Nibiru crashing into Jupiter and causing an astroid storm
An astroid crashing into earth.

I keep asking God forgiveness everyday as we should.

I think the one thing I don’t have peace with that although I do strongly believe in but do not have a 100% answer to is if I am where God wants me to be.

Have I followed the right path the last seven years trying to be a good Catholic?

Is my Church the Church Christ founded?

That’s what gnaws at me is the fear that I didn’t live an authentic Christian life.

There is a lot of evidence for Catholicism and even Orthodox Christianity but it’s hard to cope in such a noisy and opinionated world with 40,000 different Christian denominations.

My paranoid side of my brain is shaking in my boots but the logic based side says things are going to be fine.

Say some prayers for me ya all been going through a lot lately.

Sister Lucia (Fatima) indicated that during the early apparitions, Mary told her that Satan was in the mood for a decisive battle (fits in with the reported vision of Pope Leo XIII). In 1957, in her final interview, she said the final battle would be over marriage in the family. Well…given what’s happening right now, I cannot really imagine what will be left to fight over regarding marriage and family.

Couple other things: there’s been other speculation from people who have experienced private revelations (some investigated and not condemned, for what it’s worth) in which they say Satan will infiltrate the Church. Fits with Pope Paul VI’s comment regarding the smoke of Satan entering the Vatican through a crack or fissure.

Finally, lots of people don’t want to talk about this but the two major chastisements in the Bible (the Flood and Sodom & Gomorrah) were both because of gross iniquity related to sins of the flesh and marriage.

God sent Noah. He was ignored. God sent Abraham and angels. He was ignored. God sent Jonah to Nineveh. They listened and averted disaster. God has sent us the Virgin Mary. Are we listening?

I think many of us are but most of us aren’t.

I want to add, too, that I have seen several people here and elsewhere that mock and poo-poo end times discussion. Based on the words of the Bible–the unerring inspired Word of God–we will be sent signs, we are to look for those signs and remain watchful. I have never seen so many disconcerting things occurring nor have I ever seen so much discussion about the end emanating from Catholics. Protestant denominations? Yes. Catholics? No.

Ostensibly faithful people like to cite the bit about nobody knowing the hour and how Christ will come like a thief in the night when it’s least expected, when things are seemingly going well. Folks, God has never unleashed a major chastisement out of nowhere in order to catch people sleeping. God is desirous of souls joining Him in Heaven. God is not an FBI agent setting up a sting! The bit about when people least expect it may be intended to signal a time when most of the few faithful and their priests have become complacement and worldly; when God is being ignored due to the worldliness of the faithful and the disbelief of so many others. So, truly, the many who are not expecting anything to happen MAY be fulfilling prophecy inadvertently by promoting a “when we least expect it it will happen. It seems like it should happen now but we would be expecting it so it won’t.”. Perhaps this is the exact attitude to which the thief in the night words apply.

A year ago, I would have laughed myself out of the room but this stuff is real and it’s scary. Demonic activity is through the roof: the Pope is demanding an exorcist in every diocese. Wars, rumors of war. Abomination of marriage. Clashes in the streets. People looking at politicians as saviors. Hurricanes, floods, tidal waves, earth quakes… There is an FSSP priest who has given several homilies or talks about Our Lady of Revelation–the videos are posted on YouTube under Sensus Fidelium. They are worth listening to. Look up Fatima, Bruno Cornacchiola or Our Lady of Revelation, Akita, Visions of Leo XIII, Pius XII…

I am not predicting a date. I am not saying the end is imminent. I am not saying times have not been grim before but this is an unprecedented time of apostasy and iniquity.

We live in a very blatantly satanic time.

At this point I think every Christian is just trying to get back home to God.

I don’t know what will happen in a few days other than to say I hope nothing my wife is supposed to take her first confession Sunday and is being received into the Church on the next Sunday.

I am sponsoring her best friend at RCIA starting next Monday and will be also taking my second eldest child to her Catechism classes on Wednesday.

Saturday I am helping finish the Iconostasis with my friend.

He really did the majority of the work but I helped him and did the research for the Icons.

My desire is not to live for me but to see my little ones grow up and see others including myself grow in faith.

If it happens I just hope and pray for myself and my children and my wife that we all can go to heaven.

I’m tired of fighting with people over stupid stuff in CAF and I’m glad the delete button exist in the new CAF.

For all the times I have offended anyone on here or hurt feelings I am sorry.

Maybe Sep 23rd won’t be the Rapture, Second Coming, an astroid, Nibiru crashing into earth, Nibiru crashing into Jupiter and causing astroids and debris to collide into earth, Nibiru blocking the sun and bringing astroids and debris into our atmosphere, an alien invasion or extraterrestrial deception.

Maybe the answer is right in front of us.

North Korea World War III nuclear exchange.

So now David Meade is changing his story. :roll_eyes:

Also about Nibiru hitting Jupiter it is really far and astroids don’t travel at the speed of light.

How far is Jupiter from Earth?

Because both planets travel in an elliptical path around the sun, Jupiter’s distance from Earth is constantly changing. When the two planets are at their closest point, the distance to Jupiter is only 365 million miles (588 million kilometers). From its closest point, Jupiter shines so brightly that even Venus dims in comparison. At its farthest, the gas giant lies 601 million miles (968 million km) away.

Friend of mine said that it will travel between the earth and the sun and debris will fall to earth what the Bible calls fire and brimstone.

It’s September 22nd I’m outside right now on my cellphone and I would think think that I would see this object in the distance and it’s a clear night.

It’s 4:31 AM.

How come scientists have not discovered this planet?

I’m not sure. Is there a national Security Directive for all govt. employees , including scientists not to talk about this ? Perhaps Nibiru is not visible yet from the northern hemisphere
Check out a website called YOWUSA.com

Ohhh. Well THAT’S why! Didn’t your nana ever tell you that nothing good happens after midnight?

:wink:

Dude, we have one of the leakiest capitols on the planet. Do you honestly think, NSD or not, that there would not be a scientist/lab monkey/secretary who wouldn’t want to embarrass the administration by showing they’ve been hiding this from the people, or that they are totally unprepared for it?

I’m always amused by people who thought George W Bush was so stupid he needed to be led to the toilet, yet somehow he was so smart that he was able to pull off the events of 9/11 without everyone knowing about it. Remember:

The total lack of evidence to the contrary is proof positive the conspiracy is working.

Everyone should read the prophecy of Our Lady of La Salette. There will be a LOT of blood shed before Christ’s coming. I think we have just ended or will soon be coming upon the end of the the era of Mercy. There still has to be the schism within the Church (I don’t know if its a formal schism or not) and the Three Days of Darkness (prophecized by Padre Pio and Our Lady of Akita) and the period of peace which will last about 25 years. Then will come the Antichrist and the end. I’ve gotten all my info from approved sources and approved apparitions.

I don’t know that I would delve that far into private revelation. The private revelations that are in line with the Book of Revelation seem meritorious while the three days and the schism…not so much, to me. Unless by schism you are thinking about an apostasy, which I think has been and is happening.

venerable bartholomew holzhauser had a private revelation about the 6 (or 7 can’t remember) ages of the church and broke down parts of Revelation, and describing what would happen in the last days. He also talked of a period of peace which is in Revelation.
I do like reading about end times prophecies but don’t dwell on it. If it happens, it happens. I just thought I’d add some of my speculations since this is the End Times Speculations thread

Does this sign really appear every 12 year’s?

What is the truth?

I heard every 7000 years or that this is the only time in recorded history?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.