Endoscopy Tuesday

Having an endoscopy Tuesday to see if the doctor can find a reason for my intense stomach pain.

Lord, please be with the doctor. Let him find something small, and easily treatable. Help him to heal me so I can get that one job to support my family. Please be with him and me Lord. In your holy name I pray…Amen.

Yes, this has been going on for a long time now.
Lord, could You please see to it that the cause of all this pain and discomfort will be clear to the doctor, and treatment will be effective.
Thank You, Lord

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

Remembering you in prayer today also. Hoping and praying you will receive correct diagnosis and the treatment and care you need for recovery.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for good results. I’ve had 4 or 5 of these over the years with good results. Good luck.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you …

Thank you all for your prayers. They really do mean so much to me.

I ask that God bless you all!!!

Thank you again for all of your prayers.

The test showed I have a mild hiatal hernia that caused and irregular Z line…which caused me to have some mild acid reflux. No ulcers, cancers, tumors. Everything was biopsied though.

I know I have been asking for prayers for this for a while and wanted to update those who prayed with and for me. I ask from the Lord that he bless you all. Your kindness to me is truly touching.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Hello PunisherThunder. I had an Upper Endoscopy back in May of this year due to intense stomach pain. It turned out to be nothing more than Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease. With me this primarily just causes the stomach pain. A Prilosec every day keeps the heartburn away. :slight_smile: (Pardon the pun. :p) I hope everything will be fine for you and you have my prayers as any procedure such as that can be scary, I know.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Saint Raphael the Archangel, holy patron of healers and healing, pray for PunisherThunder that his doctor would know quickly what is wrong and that it would be easily treatable so as to bring him lasting relief. Amen.

Saint Brice, holy patron against stomach ailments, pray for PunisherThunder’s healing. Amen.

Saint Charles Borromeo, holy patron against digestive illnesses and ailments, pray for PunisherThunder’s healing. Amen.

Saint Timothy, you are a patron saint against stomach illnesses and intestinal disorders. You were converted to Christianity by Saint Paul the Apostle who wrote you two letters which are now in the Bible. As head of the Church in Ephesus, you were and still are well known for your kindness. Dearest Saint Timothy, please pray for a quick relief and healing for PunisherThunder. Amen.

Dearest Jesus, You have suffered in all ways like us and hence You truly know what suffering is. Your innocent suffering has purchased for us the rewards of everlasting life and even healing in many instances. Most holy Jesus, please bring healing to PunisherThunder. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Good to learn that you now have an explanation for the ongoing stomach pain, what a relief for you! Thanks be to God!
Have a pleasant and peaceful Christmas.

Praise God for your good results.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.