Enrollment for the deceased in the Rorate Caeli Purgatorial Society

If you wish for a weekly or monthly Latin Mass for the soul of a deceased person, please enroll them in the Rorate Caeli Purgatorial Society. The priests in the Society gladly offer such Masses for the souls of those enrolled. There is no charge for their kindness. They also appeal for more priests to join them in saying such Masses.

Further details and enrollment of the deceased person s details, including a PDF Mass Card in Latin, English and Spanish for you to send to relatives or friends of the deceased are to be found here:

4 Likes

Thanks for this, I just enrolled about 110 people this morning. Do you know if they send you an e-mail acknowledgment that they received the names? Yahoo mail isn’t the most reliable in my experience. I did use a Yahoo account to e-mail the person as that seems to work better when communicating with Yahoo, but would still like to make sure the mail was received.

I enroll people all the time. This is definitely something more people should know about.

1 Like

They used to send an acknowledgement, but not really any longer unless you ask a question. As far as I can tell there is only one person who manages the e-mails on a personal e-mail account, so responding to each one could get overwhelming.

2 Likes

It seems like things are going to get very burdensome on this person soon if they haven’t already, because I have seen this group posted on other prayer groups and purgatorial societies.
Perhaps he uses a program to sort the names into the database.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.