Entering the Capuchins on September 8th--prayers requested

Dear friends,

After six years of discernment, I am entering postulancy with the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, Province of St. Conrad in Denver, Colorado on September 8th. Please pray for me, that Our Lord may grant me the grace of perseverance, and Our Lady would teach me to give my Fiat to Her Son at each moment.

Thank you for your prayers. Please be assured of mine.

In Christ, His Mother, and His servant, St. Francis,

Chris

You have my prayers! Hope all goes well

Wow, Chris, that’s so wonderful. And scary. And exciting! And a scary.

Makes me smile.

God bless you abundantly on your journey and may Our Lord send the Holy Spirit to comfort and guide you in Wisdom and Service. Talk to our Mom a lot.

Don’t let stuff boil over.

JeM.

Dear Chris, I am so excited for you!!! How wonderful!!! I am going to pray for you and keep your entrance date on my calendar to pray for you on the special day!!! God bless you and keep you faithful and always wrapped in the mantle of Mary! No one can lead you to Jesus better than His and our beloved Mother! May you persevere and offer your Fiat through the hands of Mary every day of your life! Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers too! They are much needed!!!

Congratulations, Chris! Wonderful to hear!

And what a beautiful day to enter-Our Lady's Birthday!

Best of luck on your new venture!

Pax et Bonum
Pace e Bene
Peace + All Good
Paz y Bien

Thank you for saying yes to your vocation.

Praise God!

Prayers offered. :slight_smile:

God bless you tremendously....prayers going up for your beautiful vocation!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.