Envoy Magazine Is Back!

I just got my issue today:

envoymagazine.com/

If you’re not familiar with this award winning magazine of Catholic apologetics that went out of print for a few years, here’s what you missed:

envoymagazine.com/browse.htm

[SIGN]Glory Be To God![/SIGN]

I got mine yesterday – I had subscribed shortly before it took a “sabbatical.” I haven’t had time to read it. I wonder how many issues I’ve still got on my subscription?

This new issue is chock full of good articles and features!

'thann

I was wondering the same thing about myself. It’s been a long time but I kind of remember that my subscription was brand new and I hadn’t recieved any issues before it suspended publication. I hope that’s the case!

Anyway, I’m glad it’s back – and the offer they are making of basically a free magazine and a free (excellent) book is great!

Hi, Folks. I hope you enjoy the new issue of Envoy. We’re giving away a free sample issue, as well as a free copy of my book, “Search and Rescue.” You can get all the info at www.envoymagazine.com.

I added a bit of additional information about Envoy on another thread here: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=2556978#post2556978.

Thanks!

Patrick Madrid
www.patrickmadrid.com

Thanks Patrick. This deserves to be widely known.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.