Epic: A journey through Church history review?

Has anyone used this study and anyone got any reviews on this study on church history etc

ourcatholichistory.com/

It's awesome! My wife and I have been attending viewings of these lessons at our parish, and it's great for learning about the Church's perspective on Catholic history. There are a lot of popular misconceptions that get cleared up while it doesn't try to sugarcoat things. The history lessons are extremely well organized and thorough. It would be good to own as a reference.

[quote="livingwordunity, post:2, topic:350970"]
It's awesome! My wife and I have been attending viewings of these lessons at our parish, and it's great for learning about the Church's perspective on Catholic history. There are a lot of popular misconceptions that get cleared up while it doesn't try to sugarcoat things. The history lessons are extremely well organized and thorough. It would be good to own as a reference.

[/quote]

Have you attended both studies offered on the website or one of them.

Links are below. Which study did you attend. Thanks in advance!

ourcatholichistory.com/program-resources/study-information/32/video-portal-church-videos-steve

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.