Epstein fixer Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly ARRESTED by FBI

:clap:t2: Brilliant. Gold star for you :star:

1 Like

There used to be a “taking a bow” icon but I’ll just make do with this :nerd_face:.

1 Like

It amazes me how much people seem to be willfully ignorant of how much of a decent man Obama was. I think they have to, to avoid the cognitive dissonance of having selected a womanizer to lead the family values party.

3 Likes

Decent man? Tell that to the families of people killed in the drone strikes he ordered, the chaos that killed thousands in Libya and Syria, all due to him and his choices.

Trump is no better, but I don’t dispute that. I don’t pretend his some kind of messiah like Obama’s minions did.

1 Like

I mean, the conventional position is that avoiding the chaos in Libya/Syria would have required more US military interventions (including drone strikes.) Obama did try to solve problems with less military force; it was well-intentioned, but it was a failure.

Some people do think he avoided a quagmire.

What business was Libya of the US? Or Syria for that matter? What did we gain?

You tell me, you’re the one who seemed to think Obama had an obligation to do more to prevent it

Uh no, my point was we shouldn’t have been launching strikes in those countries at all. Yet alone trying to exact regime change. I was pointing out he killed people in those areas because he thought we had to interfere despite there being no clear interest for the US.

3 Likes

Obama called it his biggest mistake, his greatest regret, that is, attacking Libya.

Now Libya is being used as a gateway to Europe.

1 Like

A President, admitting a mistake?
Oh, yeah, that used to happen now & then.

3 Likes

That was after his presidency not during though.

That is clearly not true. For every Kennedy or Trump there’ll be a Jimmy Carter or a Barack Obama. For every John Major or Paddy Ashdown there’ll be a Gordon Brown or William Hague.

2 Likes

Lol you think John f Kennedy wasn’t someone to use his power to get sex? I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale.

1 Like

I am hoping that she can survive long enough to give details or has hidden a tell-all book somewhere in case of her death.

2 Likes

I hope they are getting her testimony on record straight away. Given what happened to Mr Epstein it might be the safest thing for her to do.

3 Likes

Why is is that so many people believe conspiracies against the Clintons, but not against the Trumps?

Shouldn’t all conspiracies be treated equally?

2 Likes

I think partisans believe the ones they want. Plus, people dug in on defending Clinton when he was in office - now, there is no harm in his former supporters admitting he was a sleazeball since he isn’t running for anything.

In this case though, there is no conspiracy regarding Trump and lolita island; he never appeared on the flight log, if memory serves. Clinton appeared more than 20 times. People trot out some 20 year old photo at a party with he and Epstein as though that links him to Temptation Island or something.

I personally think anyone guilty of dalliances with underage girls from a sex ring should be tarred and feathered, regardless of party.

5 Likes

Didn’t Trump have his own jet? Why would he ride on Epstein’s jet? We also have pictures of Trump with Epstein, along with statements of Trump regarding his right to view young ladies while changing clothes backstage during the Miss America pageant. Sorry, Trump is not the paragon many would like to portray him as. I’m not saying he is a deviant, I am saying he is not a paragon.

3 Likes

He was not a paragon, and no one claimed he was back then. Yet, after attempting making up claims about him the Steele Dossier, fake russian collusion, trying to thwart him through the Kavanaugh hearings, claiming quid quo pro (initially until they decided that wouldn’t work) in Ukraine, and on and on and on, do you honestly think if there was a shred of evidence linking him to a sex ring of underage women, they would not have brought it out yet?

Plus, where are the flight logs of Trump’s personal trips to the island?

It is a huge leap between “so and so is a rich playboy” to “so and so had sexual relations with minors.”

5 Likes

023_tiphat

eo0bpp51

Here you go @ josie_L

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.