Estranged brother

Please pray for my brother C. We are very worried about him He is living with a girlfriend who has a reputation for being mentally unstable and dangerous. Cerys

Lord, please open the heart of ā€œCā€ and his girlfriend to the workings of your Holy Spirit. May they come to see how wrong it is to cohabitate, and may they break out of their sin-sick condition by turning to you in prayer and in the sacraments. Please help these two misled children of yours, Lord, and guide them to salvation. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

[quote="Cerys, post:1, topic:180415"]
Please pray for my brother C. We are very worried about him He is living with a girlfriend who has a reputation for being mentally unstable and dangerous. Cerys

[/quote]

I understand. I've been in similar situation.

Our Beautiful Lady of Peace,

Please ask your Son Jesus to grant peace of mind upon this young lady so that she will not hurt herself or others. Also, please protect C as he cares for her. Please don't let any harm come to any of them. I ask you to help C not be afraid. Thank you, Mama Mary. I love you very much.

-Jeanne

Praying for C and his family ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for your brother.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.