Eternal Rest Grant unto Erik

Please pray for my dear friends son Erik who passed away last week. He was a young 29 years old and we will greatly miss his beautiful, gentle soul.

His mom Anne is not in good health and I pray for her to get through this extraordinarily difficult time. We, her friends and family are supporting her and helping in every way we know how. Pray for her and for all of us to know how to minister to her needs.

His dad, Jon is one of the kindest generous people I know and I consider him to be one of my best friends. (we were friends before I became as close to his wife Anne) Jon is very good at being strong, but I know this has rocked his world. Pray for him to be able to continue the strength for his wonderful wife and for our dear Lord to console and support him.

His sister Coleen, a lost soul. Has more love than she knows what to do with. She has struggled with her own demons and has overcome them. May God grant her the strength to keep those demons at bay as she heals from the loss of her beloved brother.

His son Connor, 5 years old, who loved his daddy so much he told his grandma Anne, he wanted to go live with his daddy.

Thank you all of you prayer warriors. His funeral is tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. MST If you could offer up a prayer for Erik, I his family and all of us who love him, I would greatly appreciate it.

Praying…:gopray2:

Remembering Erik as I pray tonight.

Paul

Eternal rest grant unto Erik O Lord
Let perpetual light shine on him
May he rest in peace
Amen

Praying for his family as they deal with Erik’s death

Many prayers being said for Erik and his entire family.

Blessings,

Debbie,

Your friends son Erik will be in my prayers. I am so sorry that his parents Anne and Jon, his wife and his son Connor have suffered such a heavy loss of one so young.

God bless you their friends for supporting and helping them as much as you can. I ask God for His great blessings for Erik’s family and that you will all know how to minister to their needs.

I ask God to bless Jon and to help him to continue being a support to his wife and family wife and for God to console and support him.
I ask God for healing and strength for Erik’s sister Coleen, as she heals from the loss of her beloved brother.
I ask Your powerful strenght and comfort for Connor, Erik’s son I will remember this family in my morning Mass.

Praying for Erik and family

Hail Mary Full of Grace
Blessed art though amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Prayer for us sinners, now and
at the hour of death.
Amen

May Erik rest in peace and God comfort his loved ones.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.