Eucharist and the Sacred Heart of Jesus

I've noticed a common element to Eucharistic miracles: they are all of heart tissue. I knew this of Lanciano, and when I read a story today of a Eucharistic Miracle that the Holy Father Francis was involved in, the tissue, which was examined by scientists who were given a sample without being told what it was, found it to be heart tissue as well. loamagazine.org/nr/the_main_topic/eucharistic_miracle_in_buenos.html
Could it be that the Eucharist is the Sacred Heart of Jesus?

No. The Catechism of Trent states, in the section on the Eucharist:

in this Sacrament are contained not only the true body of Christ and all the constituents of a true body, such as bones and sinews, but also Christ whole and entire.

Besides, the Real Presence only continues as long as the accidents of bread remain. I don't think it continues in miraculous hosts, etc., though of course they would still be worthy of respect and veneration, if no longer the worship of latria.

In miracles like Lanciano, I think God is conveying something for sure, e.g., how much he loves us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.