Eucharist desecration

Hi everyone,

I heard about this (new?) Youtube video where a person is desecrating the Eucharist...it's very sad and horrible, let's pray about this, for the person to come to repentance and also to offer consolation to Our Lord for blasphemy/sacrilege.

Also there's the email I got from America Needs Fatima:

"The online video sharing site YouTube carries some very sick, blasphemous and disturbing videos with brutal attacks on the Holy Eucharist. Perhaps the most disturbing video of all is the one titled:

Desecrating the Eucharist by smoking Jesus' body.

It is followed by this statement:

"Eucharist desecration. You Catholics are truly
going to love this one. More is on its way."

It was posted on YouTube by user name antieucharist. It shows people in a mock Catholic ritual "drop" the Holy Eucharist, wrap it in paper, burn it and finally stomp on it.

Beneath the offensive video are a series of viewer comments about Desecrating the Eucharist by smoking Jesus' body. One tried to excuse the desecration:

"I know you are just kids having fun, but you do not understand what you are doing. I made fun of the same thing when I was a teen."

I have no way of knowing for sure if this is a Consecrated Host. But the answer of user antieucharist to the above comment indicates his intent:

"...you are incorrect. We are not kids just having fun. We are fully aware of what we are desecrating."

And in an answer to another viewer, he wrote: "We are well aware of the Eucharist's status, and that's why we chose it."

That's why I urge you to send your:

Stop Host Desecration e-petition to YouTube.
americaneedsfatima.net/campaigns/E0084/youtube-protest.html

Golden Arrow prayer

May the most Holy, most Sacred, most Adorable, most Incomprehensible, and Unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored, and glorified, in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth; by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.

After receiving this prayer, Sister Mary of St. Peter was given a vision in which she saw the Sacred Heart of Jesus delightfully wounded by this "Go/den Arrow" as torrents of graces streamed from It for the conversion of sinners.
catholictradition.org/Christ/golden-arrow2.htm

May the most Holy, most Sacred, most Adorable, most Incomprehensible, and Unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored, and glorified, in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth; by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.

O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament divine,
All praise and all thanksgiving,
be every moment Thine.

Amen.

They are in my prayers. How sad.

Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar, now and forever!

FATIMA CHAPLET prayers

Oh Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary that I pray.

My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love You! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love You.

Oh Most Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament!

My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love You! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love You.

Oh Most Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament!

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, and help especially those most in need of Thy Mercy.

Oh Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

Lord Jesus,
Please soften the hearts of these young people. Please enter their minds, hearts, and souls and help them realize that you humbled yourself into the simplest form of bread and wine so that all people can experience the love of the Father. I ask this through the most holy intercession of Mary, our beautiful mama, all the angels and saints.

Amen.

I also said a Golden Arrow.

There are a ton of these videos on the internet. It is extremely sad. We must pray for the souls of these people who do this.

I think many of the people that do these things are hurting. Why else would they act out this way? Surely if they just thought we Catholics were crazy they would blow us off just as we all do when we decide that confronting someone is not worth our time.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world…

Praying hard.

FATIMA CHAPLET prayers

Oh Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Eucharist that I pray:

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, and help especially those most in need of Thy Mercy.

Oh Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

FATIMA CHAPLET prayers

Oh Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Eucharist that I pray:

Oh Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen

FATIMA CHAPLET prayers

Oh Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen

How sad it must be to have such a heart that would allow one to do such a thing. Desecration of any holy object or place is sad but this is heartbreaking. Only a lost soul could ever do that. It gives me such peace to be in the presence of Jesus Christ anytime I enter the church or perpetual adoration chapel. We must pray for them all.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Cora:amen:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.