Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano proven false?

I have been in a discussion with an atheist about the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano, Italy. He has actually gotten a hold of the Italian doctor’s paper, and says it has proven the miracle false. This, of course, deserves some sort of response, doesn’t it? What do you think?

%between%(Link removed because of blog subtitle)

I found this article in Zenit

zenit.org/article-12933?l=english

Physician Tells of Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano
Edoardo Linoli Verified Authenticity of the Phenomenon

. Has anyone other than this athiest, who hasn’t tested the tissue, refuted Linoli’s findings?

Has an objective scientist examined the athiest’s comments?

***You’ll have to post the essential points into your thread.

I’ll waive the Banned Topics Rule*** on long quotes for this purpose.

God bless!
MF

The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano has been proved valid by science. Scientific tests were done on the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano and it was proved that it is real human flesh and blood. To me, that is plenty of evidence that the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano is a valid Eucharistic miracle. Not to mention that the Vatican recognizes this Eucharistic miracle as a valid one. The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano is my favorite Eucharistic miracle. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.