European Union: Catholic Doctors MUST Abort!

brusselsjournal.com/node/596

This is how far into degradation Europe has sunk.
Now Catholic doctors will be forced to perform abortions, no exceptions for conscientious objection. Behold the face of the coming New World Order, folks, where we will not be able to buy nor sell without having the approval of the beast.
I wish there was something we could do to force the EU to change it’s diabolical policy.
Love,
Jaypeeto3

Its frightening. The signs of the times are frightening.

The countries that joined the EU knew this going into it. One of the things they had to agree to to join the union was to make abortion legal. I applaude the few countries that did not join, they were looking at the whole picture not just the economic gain they could expect. Just a note, don’t expect any muslim countries like Turkey to honor the abortion clause…yet christian countries will be held to the agreement. This is Satan at his very finest folks…appeal to their greed to get them to agree to things that they don’t want to corrupt their souls!

:mad: :banghead: :mad:

The EU is on shakey ground right now with all of the setbacks. Maybe this will further erode its foundation

PF

I didn’t know that the EU had the power to make such a requirement. Wow, that’s pretty bad.

Though I wouldn’t automatically call this a sign of the end times, I still think that’s abhorrent that good doctors would be forced out of their religious beliefs because of some government action.

[quote=Ianjo99]I didn’t know that the EU had the power to make such a requirement. Wow, that’s pretty bad.
[/quote]

They don’t, nor does any other government. But they claim they do, and they will enforce their position with guns (i.e., force).

yuck…Perhaps the doctors could move to another country, or is that forbidden as well? :eek:

Anything we can do? Phamplets, letters, uhhh something.

[quote=Jaypeeto3]brusselsjournal.com/node/596
Behold the face of the coming New World Order, folks, where we will not be able to buy nor sell without having the approval of the beast.
I wish there was something we could do to force the EU to change it’s diabolical policy.
Love, Jaypeeto3
[/quote]

Even though this is horrible, I think you have ben watching Jack Van Impe too much to label the EU as the Revived Roman Empire. Next thing is to label its leader as the Antichrist and the Roman Pontiff the false prophet and await the Rapture before the great tribulation.

Ken

[quote=kleary]Even though this is horrible, I think you have ben watching Jack Van Impe too much to label the EU as the Revived Roman Empire. Next thing is to label its leader as the Antichrist and the Roman Pontiff the false prophet and await the Rapture before the great tribulation.

Ken
[/quote]

Hate to say it, but I was thing the EU is turning into the Fourth Reich (i.e. Revived Roman Empire)

PF

[quote=kleary]Even though this is horrible, I think you have ben watching Jack Van Impe too much to label the EU as the Revived Roman Empire. Next thing is to label its leader as the Antichrist and the Roman Pontiff the false prophet and await the Rapture before the great tribulation.

Ken
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing only not to the extent of the End Times mania. Of course, there is another name for this “Roman Empire” that I will not mention.

PF

Now Catholic doctors will be forced to perform abortions, no exceptions for conscientious objection. Behold the face of the coming New World Order, folks, where we will not be able to buy nor sell without having the approval of the beast.
Love,
Jaypeeto3
[/quote]

I see martyrdom in our future…

or a EU brain drain…

Love,
Jaypeeto3
[/quote]

I don’t think this is actually law yet and I hope it never will be. It was issued by the advisory panel, not athe European court, and Network of Independant Experst said “doctors should be forced to” not “will be forced to”. However, if this does become law, what happens in countries like Ireland that has strict anti-abortion laws? Will Ireland have to adopt the ruling even if most of the people disagree with abortion?

Gearoidin

Even though this is horrible, I think you have ben watching Jack Van Impe too much

Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh !!
Are you nuts???
I would NEVER seek spritual knowledge from the likes
of Jack Van Impe, or Hal Lindsay, or any of those other screwballs.
Love,
Jaypeeto3

[quote=Gearoidin]I don’t think this is actually law yet and I hope it never will be. It was issued by the advisory panel, not athe European court, and Network of Independant Experst said “doctors should be forced to” not “will be forced to”. However, if this does become law, what happens in countries like Ireland that has strict anti-abortion laws? Will Ireland have to adopt the ruling even if most of the people disagree with abortion?

Gearoidin
[/quote]

I don’t believe Ireland is in the EU seeing as how Great Britain is not ( they still have their currency not the Euro) but i may be mistaken.

Love,
Jaypeeto3
[/quote]

Doctors should change their profession rather than submit to such a law. It would be a great sacrifice, but they would avoid murder and protect their salvation.

When people start leaving the medical profession, including nurses and medical assistants because of this horrible policy, maybe they will “rethink” their position.

[quote=willy]I don’t believe Ireland is in the EU seeing as how Great Britain is not ( they still have their currency not the Euro) but i may be mistaken.
[/quote]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EU#Member_states_and_enlargement

Ireland AND the UK is in the EU. I believe Ireland IS using the Euro. I don’t know why England still uses the pound.

England isnt ,ive been told by many people that they arent , and they wouldnt use another currency seeing as how their’s is the strongest in the world.

[quote=willy]I don’t believe Ireland is in the EU seeing as how Great Britain is not ( they still have their currency not the Euro) but i may be mistaken.
[/quote]

We’ve been in the Common Market (as it was) since 1973; but we use metric currency; which began to be metricated in the late 60s. Although we still have the pound, it is now valued at one hundred pence to the pound, rather than 240 pennies.

It is not pegged to the Euro, however - which is something. ##

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.