Evangelist Franklin Graham slams GOP

foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/22/evangelist-franklin-graham-slams-quits-gop.html

Yep…they’re all tarred with the same brush

I agree with him. there is no party that represents me anymore. the republicans have been a big disappointnent.

Amen!I agree wholeheartedly!We need to hear more of this,especially from the voting base,maybe,then will there be a change,

:thumbsup:

Agreed. The base is sick of the Jeb Bushes and Mitch McConnell’s being shoved down our throats. And also with those like John Boehner (good riddance) who road into Washington promising one thing, and then as soon as he got a taste of the power, became more concerned with keeping his tee time with Obama. No thank you!

:rolleyes:

This is what National Right To Life has to say about what the US Senate recently did and Mitch McConnell:

Following months of intense activity by National Right to Life, the Senate on December 3 approved H.R. 3762, known as the “budget reconciliation bill,” by a close vote of 52-47. The roll call on final passage was largely along party lines, with all but two Republicans voting to pass the bill, and every Democrat voting against passage.

The U.S. Senate has for the first time passed legislation that will defund Planned Parenthood, and also repeal the Obamacare program that subsidizes about 1,000 health plans that cover elective abortion,” said National Right to Life President Carol Tobias. “This victory is the fruit of many weeks of hard skillful work by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and other members of the congressional Republican leadership, who skillfully executed a filibuster-proof strategy, backed up by an outpouring of support from the grassroots pro-life movement.

nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/12/pro-life-forces-score-major-win-in-u-s-senate-with-approval-of-bill-to-defund-planned-parenthood-repeal-major-elements-of-obamacare/#.Vn7u6ezfWJI

A House majority defunded Planned Parenthood, so I don’t understand why it would then be funded?

:thumbsup:

State-level, I think they do well to very good, Nationally is a problem.

Right back at you with the :rolleyes:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/21/sen-ted-cruz-goes-sen-mcconnell-democrats-puppet/

Last week, Schumer gloated over the Democrats’ win in the 2016 budget talks, and declared that:

“Well, if you would’ve told me this year that we’d be standing here celebrating the passage of an omnibus bill, with no poison pill riders, at higher [spending] levels above sequesters than even the president requested, I wouldn’t have believed it, but here we are… Almost anything, the Republican leadership in the Senate achieved this year, they achieved on Democratic terms… Democrats had an amazingly good

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.