Every woman's life?

It might be a good argument with someone who is strong on women’s rights, since women ought not to be killed in the womb. But I’m afraid that many will be more protective of the right to abortion, no matter the gender of the child, than they will be of a woman’s right to life.

How did an intelligent woman like yourself buy the idea that helping a pregnant woman means killing her baby?

The ‘problem’ of pregnancy will resolve itself with the birth of the baby. No abortionist intervention is needed, just time will resolve the problem. There are people who are waiting to adopt, and people who will assist the woman with what she needs to carry the baby to term. For any woman, especially a Catholic one, to think that abortion is an option that should be considered is a tragedy. Those few words you wrote makes my heart ache.

Because someone helped me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.