EVERYONE is!

I don’t know what you guys think of this but since our Creator creates everything beautiful, EVERY SINGLE human being is physically beautiful! I don’t care what other people say about others, whether they’re ugly or what…when I look at them, they are beautiful in a way!

I don’t know if that’s my artistic side of me since I’m an artist, I see beauty in all people!

I’ve also discovered there’s NO SUCH THING AS AN UGLY PERSON!!!

What do you guys think?

[quote=Paris Blues]I don’t know what you guys think of this but since our Creator creates everything beautiful, EVERY SINGLE human being is physically beautiful! I don’t care what other people say about others, whether they’re ugly or what…when I look at them, they are beautiful in a way!

I don’t know if that’s my artistic side of me since I’m an artist, I see beauty in all people!

What do you guys think?
[/quote]

a healthy way to look and life…

Everyone is beautiful and can become more beautiful as some have.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, ugly is as ugly does. Sometimes our behavior can be pretty ugly (is that an oxymoron?), but that’s our doing, not God’s.

Paris Blues, I wish everyone felt as you do! Unfortunately, the Cult of Physical Attractiveness is alive and well, even among Catholics (at least in the US). Those of us whose looks don’t “make the cut” may never get the chance to show our inner beauty. At least God loves what He creates! Praise God!

i’ve met some ugly people…

but they become beautiful as they let go of their hate, greed, pride, and lust, and move toward being like their Maker.

What a wonderful way to look at life!
You know, one of my favorite songs is Fingerprints of God, by Steven Curtis Chapman. One of the stanzas is:

“Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by God’s hand
And perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what he’s been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living breathing priceless work of art”

This song always makes me cry, no matter how many times I hear it (or even just read the lyrics!) because it reminds me that even if I am not physically attractive, I am beautiful.

[quote=Paris Blues]I don’t know what you guys think of this but since our Creator creates everything beautiful, EVERY SINGLE human being is physically beautiful! I don’t care what other people say about others, whether they’re ugly or what…when I look at them, they are beautiful in a way!

I’ve also discovered there’s NO SUCH THING AS AN UGLY PERSON!!!

What do you guys think?
[/quote]

I like to draw and paint and I have discovered that the best and most interesting subjects are not what the media terms beautiful. In fact, “beautiful” faces are often bland and boring, devoid of character. One of the things that disturb me is that the media seems to be narrowing their definition of femine beauty. I don’t know why, but I know that it hurts young girls.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.