Everything was created for Muhammad and His Family

Jabir Ibn Abdullah Al-Ansari reports from Fatima al-zahra that she said:

My Father, the Prophet of Allah, came to my house one day and said to me

“Peace be on you, Fatima”
I replied: "And upon you be peace"
Then he said: "I feel weakness in my body"
I said: "Allah protects you from weakness, father"
He said: "Fatima, please bring me the Yemenite cloak and cover me with it"
So, I brought the Yemenite cloak and covered him with it.

Then I looked at him and saw that his face was shining like the full moon with its glory and splendor

After a while, my son Hassan walked in and said: "Peace be with you, mother"
I replied: "and upon you peace, light of my eyes, and delight of my heart"
He then said: "Mother! I smell a sweet fragrance like that of my grandfather, the messenger of Allah"
I replied: “Yes, your grandfather is sitting underneath the cloak”

Hassan went near the cloak and said: "peace be on you, my grandfather, the prophet of Allah;;
May I enter the cloak with you?"
He replied: "And upon you peace, my son and the master of my fountain (kauthar),
I’ve given you permission to enter"
So, Hassan entered the cloak with him.

After a while, my son Hussein walked in and said "Peace be with you , mother"
I replied: "And upon you peace, light of my eyes, and the delight of my heart"
He then said: "Mother! I smell a sweet fragrance like that of my grandfather, the prophet of Allah"
I replied: “Yes. Your grandfather and your brother are sitting underneath the cloak”

Hussein stepped towards the cloak and said: "Peace be with you, my grandfather, the chosen of Allah; May I enter the cloak with you?"
He replied: “And upon you peace, my son and interceder of my followers, I’ve given you permission”

So, Hussein entered the cloak with them.

After a while, Abul Hassan, Ali ibn Abi Talib entered and said: "Peace be with you, daughter of the prophet"
I replied: "And upon you peace, father of Hassan, and commander of the faithful"
He then said: "Fatima! I smell a sweet fragrance like that of my brother, the prophet of Allah"
I replied: “Yes. He is underneath the cloak with your two sons”

So, Ali went near the cloak and said: “Peace be with you, Prophet of Allah; May I enter the cloak with you?”

He replied: "And upon you peace, my brother, my legatee, my successor, and my standard bearer, I’ve given you permission to enter"
So, Ali entered the cloak with them.

Then I stepped forward and said: "Peace be with you, father. Oh prophet of Allah; May I enter the cloak with you?"
He replied: "And upon you peace, my daughter, oh part of my self; you are given permission to enter"
So, I entered the cloak with them.

When all of us entered the cloak, my father, the prophet of Allah, held the two ends of the cloak
and raised his right hand towards the heavens and prayed:

"Oh Allah, these are the people of my household. They are my confidants and my supporters.
Their flesh is my flesh and their blood is my blood.
Whoever hurts them, hurts me too.
whoever displeases them, displeases me too.

I’m at war with those at war with them.
I’m at peace with those at peace with them
I’m the enemy of their enemies and I’m the friend of their friends.
They are from me and I am from them.
Oh Allah! Bestow your blessings, benevolence, forgiveness and your pleasure upon me and upon them.
And remove all blemishes from them and keep them thoroughly purified"

Then the Lord, Almighty Allah said:
“O My angels! and Residents of my Heavens
Surely, I have not created the erected sky
the stretched earth, the illuminated moon, the bright sun, the rotating planets,
the flowing seas and the sailing ships, but for the love of these five sitting underneath the cloak

Gabriel, the trusted angle, asked: "Who are under the cloak?“
The Almighty answered” They are the household of the prophet and the assets of Prophethood.
They are: Fatima, her father, her husband and her two sons"
Gabriel said: "My Lord, May I fly to earth to be the sixth of them?"
Allah replied: “Yes. You are given permission”

So, Gabriel, the trusted landed near and said: "Peace be with you, Prophet of Allah. The Most High conveys His peace to you and greetings
and says: "by my Honor and Glory. O My Angles, and residents of my Heavens,
Surely, I have not created the erected sky
the stretched earth, the illuminated moon, the bright sun, the rotating planets,
the flowing seas and the sailing ships, but for the love of these five sitting underneath the cloak"

God has given me permission to enter the cloak with you. Would you then grant me permission to enter O Messenger of Allah?"
The prophet replied: “And peace be with you, trusted bearer of Allah’s revelation, you are granted permission”

So, Gabriel entered the cloak with us and said to my father:
"Allah sends His revelations to you

Verily, Allah’s desire is to remove blemish from you, O People of the household and purify you with a perfect purification"

Then Ali said to my father: “Oh messenger of Allah, what significance has Allah given for getting together underneath this cloak?”

The prophet replied: "By Him who rightfully appointed me a Prophet, and chose me a messenger for the salvation of mankind. Whenever and wherever an assembly of our followers and friends mention this event, Allah will bestow on them His Blessings and mercy; angles will encircle them asking Allah the remission of their sins until the assembly disperse.

So, Ali said: "Indeed, by the Lord of the Ka’baa. We and our followers are the winners"
Then my father replied: "By Him who rightfully appointed me a Prophet, and chose me a messenger for the salvation of mankind. **Whenever and wherever an assembly of our followers and friends mention this event,

there shall remain none grieved but Allah will remove his grief;
there shall remain none distressed but Allah will dispel his distress;
there shall remain non wish-seeker but Allah will grant his wish;**

So, Ali said: Indeed, by the Lord of the Ka’ba! we and our followers have achieved success and felicity in this world and the hereafter. By the Lord of the Ka’ba"

Source: Al-Qadi Nur Allah al-Shushtari, Ihqaq al-haqq, vol.2, p. 555.
Other references: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_of_the_Cloak

That’s simply a heresy.

Do you really believe that YHWH created everything for just “Muhammed, Ali, Fatima, Hasan, and Husain”!

YHWH is more generous than that, He loves the righteous and sinners but hate the sins:

(Matthew 5:45):
that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

I find it strange that muslims feel free to peddle their unique heresy on christian sites so easily and yet throughout the world christian missionaries are suffering persecution in islamic countries.

Please go peddle your unique form of madness elswhere .

Ad Jesu Per Mariam

Sure I believe all of the above. Well Sam, heresy from my point of view is the divinity of Jesus, Trinity, and Original Sin. To the fellow above who asked me to go elsewhere, this is a non-catholic religions forums which gives me the right to post here, so long as I’m respectful and don’t break any of the rules. If it makes you so upset Pater, save yourself the grief and not look into these forums.

It is always amazing to me how much Allah worshipped Muhammad.

The point is, if we said the same of you in a Muslim country, we would be killed…preach your heresy elsewhere…do you really think you will win any coverts here?

Advance, it is only a topic of discussion, why are you being defensive?. There are lots of muslim forums where christians are welcome to post anything they like, provided they respect the rules of the board. If you really feel like preaching Christianity in a Muslim forum then be my guest.

shiachat.com is fairly welcoming.

Actually empurpledsoul, it’s an honour given to Muhammad (s) and his family to be the best of all creation.

:slight_smile:

Why famdigy Why!!!

Allah ordered all Angels to bow down to Adam (Quran 2:34), doesn’t that contradict the concept of bowing down only to Allah!, yet Allah ordered it, doesn’t that considered to be some sort of divinity!

Doesn’t Allah have Word, Spirit, and Himself! who are we to restrict Him!, didn’t Allah incarnate in the fire when he spoke with Moses! (Quran 20:10-12), so why not a sinless human body!

Didn’t Allah punched Adam because of the original sin per (Quran 20:121) and this authentic hadith:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 77, Number 611:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise
.’ Then Adam said to him, ‘O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?’ So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses,” the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times."
[RIGHT]صحيح البخاري:
عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏احتج ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏وموسى ‏ ‏فقال له ‏ ‏موسى ‏ ‏يا ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏أنت أبونا خيبتنا وأخرجتنا من الجنة قال له ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏يا ‏ ‏موسى ‏ ‏اصطفاك ‏ ‏الله بكلامه وخط لك بيده أتلومني على أمر قدره الله علي قبل أن يخلقني بأربعين سنة ‏ ‏فحج ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏موسى ‏ ‏فحج ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏موسى ‏ ‏ثلاثا ‏
[/RIGHT]
(E) (A)

Then feel free to post but don’t expect to be welcomed with open open arms. The forum is for non catholic religons ! In my opinion Islam is not much of a religon just the inane ramblings of a pedophile.

Ad Jesu Per Mariam

Why, why, why such talk on the day that OUR LORD is risen! Maybe I am just too sensitive to be on this board today…though it would be nice, I suppose, to think that Muslims might voluntarily refrain from posting anti-Christian invective in deference to the sacredness of this time for us, in the way that an increasing number of bodies in the West are adapting to the growing number of Muslims in our midst by offering rooms in which Muslims may pray at work, at school, etc. including performing wudu and the whole bit.

Of course, then any Muslim who would be so inclined would virtually have to disappear not only for today but through next week as well, in accordance with the liturgical calendars of our beloved Orthodox members. Can you imagine it…a whole week without slander against Christ? It would truly be a thing to behold!

Anyway…wishful thinking from a silly dreamer, I’m sure. What really matters above all else today and EVERY DAY is not anything about Muhammad and the vain thoughts that he is someone to be held up as any sort of examplar for anyone (let alone that the Earth and everything in it was made for him and his family! What the…?!), but the reality of the risen Christ which cannot be obscured ever, by one or a million Muhammads.

Say with me, all those aspiring to “Allah’s language”, a truer statement than the shahada: Al-Masih Qam! Haqqan Qam!

Dear Sam,

No wonder the Muslims believe the universe is belong to them, and looking forward to conquer everything.

No wonder Muhammad order the followers to force the non muslim to pay jizya or be eliminated.

Actually, what is shown is a human being who believed that God bent the rules just for him, elevated him above other human beings in spite of his ‘errant’ ways, and came to his rescue to justify what every other prophet would have been condemned for.

He was not the ‘best’ of all creation, the life and actions of Jesus stand miles and miles beyond Muhammad in compassion, non-violence, love, treating enemies with peace, bringing women equal status, and laying down his life with total love for all of humanity.

The sick idea that Muhammad shines greater than the life of Jesus is proof that you must ignore the truth and make sin ‘good’ when calling Muhammad ‘perfect’.

Muhammad killed his own critics because his ego was so puffed up that no human dared point out his glaring evil acts and not pay for it.

And his “allah” pandered to his every desire. It is not the same God that shone through Jesus, that is certain. It is disgusting to call this lame human being ‘the best’ of anything but corruption and insanity.

Sam, you know us twelvers don’t recognize bukhari as an authoritiative collection of hadiths, that is because we consider him to be a nasibi. A Nasibi is a person who hates Ali, or one who prefers others over Ali. We know that Bukhari worked under the Abbasid dynasty who were Nawasib themselves, and he collected hadiths from known Nasibis, therefore we consider him and the narrators he collected from as unbelievers.

regarding the Angels’ prostration to Adam. This was done to Honour Adam not to worship him. Islam forbade the worship of anyone other than Allah but did not forbid Honoring someone.

Imam Musa (as) Narrates a hadith to this effect:

Mùsà ibn Ja’far (peace be on them both) narrates through his forefathers that a Jew asked Amiru ’l-mu’minîn ‘Ali (a.s.) about the miracles of the Prophet in comparison with the miracles of (other) prophets (in course of which) he said: “This is Adam before whom Allàh ordered His angels to prostrate.” “Did He do any thing like it for Muhammad?”

‘Ali (a.s.) said: “It was so. But Allàh ordered His angels to prostrate before Adam; yet their prostration was not a prostration of worship; (it was not) that they had worshipped Adam against Allàh, Mighty and Great is He! It was rather as an acknowledgment of Adam’s superiority and a mercy of Allàh towards him.

And Muhammad (s.a.w.a.) was given what was better than that. Verily Allàh, Great and High is He!, blessed him in His omnipotence, and the angels, all of them, prayed for him, and the believers were obliged to pray for him. So this is the increase…” Source: Al-Ihtijaj

Allah is a creation of mohamads vision and imagination. We’ve been warned many times about false prophets.

Deuteronomy - Chapter 18

20 - **But if a prophet presumes to speak in my name an oracle that I have not commanded him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, he shall die.’ **

21 - "If you say to yourselves, **‘How can we recognize an oracle which the LORD has spoken?’, **

22 - know that, even though a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if his oracle is not fulfilled or verified, it is an oracle which the LORD did not speak.

The prophet has spoken it presumptuously, and you shall have no fear of him.

vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__P4X.HTM

Besides the false prophets teachings in the NT, the above defines it quite simply for mohamad and all false prophets.

Every time a Moslim posts on this sight it emboldens my faith in Christ

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.