- Design explains all the most important aspects of existence: truth, goodness, freedom, justice, beauty, love, the order of the universe, the origin of life, the progressive development and existence of rational, autonomous, moral beings who have the capacity for unselfish love and the right to life, freedom and self-determination.
Scientific evidence for design consists of:
- The laws of nature which are necessary for life and a rational existence.
- The directiveness of living organisms.
- The progressive nature of development.
- The information system contained in the DNA code.
- The survival of life despite overwhelming odds.
- The development of the most complex phenomenon in the universe: the human brain.
- The existence of rational, autonomous, moral and responsible beings with a capacity for unselfish love.
What are your views?