EWTN Nightly News discusses presidential race

Tonight I was watching EWTN Nightly News and the reporters (girl reporter was on-usual guy reporter was absent and she had two guests) were discussing the presidential race and how it looks like Hillary is in the lead and DJT can’t catch up… I see that all the time in the liberal media.

Do they just try to be fair and honest or do they lean to the left? I watched it because I get tired of reporters seeming to lean one way or the other and seeming to go for headlines and skip the in-depth story… is there some reason EWTN reporters would favor Hillary over Donald?

Anybody watch it and have the feeling they are wanting Hillary to win??? Just curious… maybe it’s just me…

I imagine it’s just a case of stating facts as they appear to be. Honestly, something would have to go very wrong for Hillary for Donald to win at this stage.

Dem-leaning channels may try to spin things one way and rep-leaning channels another, but at the end of the day one of them is right regardless of spin.

Something has gone wrong for Hillary for a very LONG time!!! God Bless, Memaw

Petra,

Considering the CURRENT admin trying to force EWTN to pay for contraception for their employees, i doubt the news team wants Hilary to win. She would probably do worse than the Obama admin.

They are just reporting the news.

lol seriously? Maybe nuclear war… :shrug:

x2

‘something would have to go very wrong for Hillary’ lol, if what has been leaked and her plans are not enough already, what else would it take?

If she wins, I just have no words, other than I am certainly no friend or ally to a Country lead by such a corrupt woman.

I am very much a friend and ally for all of the good people I have met here on CAF and other good people in the USA who probably have great suffering and injustice coming their way under her reign (on top of what no doubt is already there).

“For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.”

I hope this has helped

God Bless You

Thank you for reading
Josh

The reality is that a purely conservative candidate would have very little mass appeal. Maybe trump is the best chance for republicans to get back into the white house?

Thanks, all who responded… I’ll keep watching…

+Hi Petra 22 . . . you might check in every Thursday evening to the Raymond Arroyo weekly news magazine . . . The World Over Live . . . he is . . . for the most part . . . great at keeping things in line with orthodox Catholicism . . .and had Donald Trump on the show for a really great interview just this last week or so . . . and Raymond’s guest commentators are often . . . reknown . . . and often really marvelously sound . . . Catholic . . . and quick on the uptake . . . and in understanding of the ins and outs of politics . . . *some of their discussions are . . . “right-on” . . . ! . . .

By the way . . . this news program is rerun during the week . . . so if you check the directory you can catch it at other times . . . also I think the schedule is online at EWTN.com . . .
[FONT=“Times New Roman”]
[size=]+[/size]
. . . :coffeeread: . . .
“Unless you are
Willing
to do the ridiculous,
GOD
will not do the miraculous.
When you have
GOD,
you don’t have to know everything
about it; you just
do it.”
+
- Mother Angelica’s Little Book of Life Lessons and Everyday Spirituality
[RIGHT]
. . . all for Jesus+*[/RIGHT][/FONT]

Watch these homilies and pass them around:

youtube.com/watch?v=881aDDE5qFY - 1.6 million watched

livestream.com/accounts/2820360/events/1876582 - great homily

courageouspriest.com/discover-3-pro-life-homilies-heart-longing?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+courageouspriest%2FqTKF+%28Courageous+Priest%29 - scroll down to watch 2 videos

youtube.com/watch?v=3b-gYneqU6Y - compare to Old Testament

Highly recommend the above, especially the first two.

For the second one above, you have to scroll down to click the homily on “Sunday Mass 10/23/2016 10:30 am”. It is a great homily.

This video is approaching the 2nd million of views. If you have not watched it, please watch it now and pass it on. This homily has become a classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=881aDDE5qFY

This video is also great to the point. Click the video of “Sunday Mass 10/23/2016 10:30 am”- the second video on the page.
livestream.com/accounts/2820360/events/1876582

Have a blessed day with two great homilies.

No.

Certainly not. They were reporting the news.

You have not been recently watching regularly it seems - watch more and you will discover such is not the case.

Just the facts

Hillary won and the election was over when the GOP nominated Trump.

Sad.

Very sad.

Not true. If Hillary won, God forbid, is because people don’t pray and don’t listen to God’s will. That is the real sad part.

When you hear God’s voice today, harden not your heart:
youtube.com/watch?v=881aDDE5qFY

This is my feeling, as well. This is the first time in 40+ years of voting that I will feel completely nauseous the day after the election, no matter who wins.

Do you REALLY think God approves of Trump? Heck, no.
That we have ended up with two vile candidates says a lot about us, sadly.

Yes, God can use Trump to save America for sure.
Listen to this teaching, a great analogy of Old Testament.

youtube.com/watch?v=3b-gYneqU6Y

Many many teaching tapes from many different priests and bishops have spoken on this.
If you want to hear Church’s teaching on this election, you can find many from internet. I have posted 6 of them so far, all point to Trump, and there are many more.

God used Kind David who committed adultery and murder. God called David “a man after my own heart”!

Archbishop urges to vote to defend life:

lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-in-choice-between-two-flawed-candidates-vote-to-defend-life-urges?utm_content=bufferf4330&utm_medium=social&utm_source=restoringculture%2Bfacebook&utm_campaign=buffer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.