EWTN Podcasts?

Sometimes there will be a new episode to the podcasts I'm subscribed to, but they say there's an error in downloading and then says "Zero KB of ## MB - stopped (err=8104)." These podcasts are about my only connection to contemporary Catholicism, and I really need them. How can I get around whatever the problem is?

[quote="UnusVeritas, post:1, topic:248118"]
Sometimes there will be a new episode to the podcasts I'm subscribed to, but they say there's an error in downloading and then says "Zero KB of ## MB - stopped (err=8104)." These podcasts are about my only connection to contemporary Catholicism, and I really need them. How can I get around whatever the problem is?

[/quote]

I don't know how to solve it, but are you using iTunes?

[quote="karebear92, post:2, topic:248118"]
I don't know how to solve it, but are you using iTunes?

[/quote]

Yeah, I am, I guess I should have mentioned that.

[quote="UnusVeritas, post:3, topic:248118"]
Yeah, I am, I guess I should have mentioned that.

[/quote]

I figured that was how. It is the only one I am familiar with.

If you go into the iTunes store and find the same podcast does it work? The only thing I can think of is it isn't downloading into your library correctly. I am not the most technologically savvy, however.

A few things.

First, unsubscribe and resubscribe in iTunes. Sometimes iTunes gets 'lost' and doing this will refresh everything.

Second, subscribe to Catholic Answers podcast. Also check out SQPN.com's podcasts.

M

Although I've already done that, I now have an idea of something to try. Thanks for jogging my brain.

And thanks for the suggestions of more resources!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.