EWTN's Raymond Arroyo and Dr. William Donohue literally SLAM the today's media

For complete awesomeness, please watch all 52 minuets:slight_smile:

Dr. William Donohue, president of the Catholic League for Religious & Civil Rights and author of Secular Sabotage: How Liberals Are Destroying Religion & Culture in America, joins us to talk about the latest assaults on the Catholic faith including the Mother Teresa/Empire State Building controversy, a recent Time Magazine article about Pope Benedict XVI and Comedy Central’s new animated show (“JC”) that mocks Jesus Christ. Plus, we’ll take your calls and emails.

—>youtube.com/watch?v=8LZRMnBbaMI&playnext_from=TL&videos=j98EE_mYBDY&feature=sub

I always get mixed reactions with Mr. Arroyo. Most of the time he irritates me because he likes to interrupt his guests too much. But when he’s on, he’s good, and the clip you shared shows him when he’s good.

Raymond did a good job. I have noticed that he switches to a “smart alec” style of interviewing when the guest is live and sitting next to him in the studio. He is much more professional in a telephone or video feed interview. Gotta love Bill Donohue!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.