Exact dimensions of the Liturgy of the Hours volume I Advent?

Hello. I want to make a cover for LOH volume I for advent by catholic book publishing, can any one measure theirs and tell me the length, width and thickness? Thanks :slight_smile:

Check Product Dimensions under Product Details. :slight_smile:

amazon.com/Liturgy-Hours-Advent-Christmas-No/dp/0899424015

I don’t trust Amazon to have the correct dimensions. The Advent volume cannot possibly be two and a half inches thick. I really need someone to verify the exact dimensions. Thanks.

Here is the protective cover Catholic Book Publishing sells for Volume 1, Advent and Christmas:

amazon.com/Leather-Zipper-Missals-Liturgy-Prayer/dp/0899425690/ref=pd_sim_b_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CWBN8WBB1DFAM5MH9CS

Dimensions given here show the case to be 2.3 inches wide.

just measured mine.

4 inches wide, 6.5 inches tall, 1.5 inches thick. to put it simpler, 1.5 by 6.5 by 4

This is the black 4 volume put out by the Catholic Book Publishing corp.

that is way off, that may be the large type edition. Personally I would go to your local catholic book store and buy it from them. Make sure you get what you want. Plus your money is going to support a local catholic group and not some random seller on amazon. Your money will be put to good use :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.