Exam and Sickness

I know this is a pretty insignificant request compared to some of the others posted but I have an exam later and I’m suffering from really bad stomach cramps, like so bad I cry and want to be sick. So please pray that I will feel better and still be able to do well in my exam.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying hard for your intention.

I will pray a prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino (patron saint of test-takers), 5 Hail Mary’s, 5 Our Father’s, and a Golden Arrow Prayer.

Thank you,
Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk

New study last week out of UChicago shows that if you are anxious and worried about an exam, write down your fears. This gets them out of your brain and frees up brain power for the exam. Grades went up almost a full grade (B- to B+). Google this for more info.

Praying that you will be relieved of your anxiety and stomach cramps …

I am praying for you.

Dear PerfectTiming,

Sorry I’m seeing this request late in the day.

I know how you feel … Same thing happened to me in college. Fortunately my mom drove me personally to school with my incomplete take-home exam … meanwhile, I was so sick with nausea that I could barely even see and had to have help walking. Mom waited outside the classroom until I had dropped off the papers with a note attached saying, “I apologize I can’t finish the test but I’m sick with the flu.” Then I walked right back out of class and mom drove me home. Fortunately, my professor was understanding.

I pray that you were well enough to take the exam, that your professor will understand in any case, and that you’re feeling better now.

:blessyou:

An Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for PerfectTiming. Grant PerfectTiming peace of mind and health to be able to do the best at the exams, dear Lord. In Christ’s Name. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. They definitely did their job as I started feeling much less sick and was well enough to focus properly on my exam. God bless you all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.