Exams and miserable

Please forgive me if I am selfish for asking for this.

I am currently in my exam period, and I am miserable as anything; it’s almost summer here, but the weather is cold and I am so depressed. I just can’t wait for exams to be over (I have two; 25th Nov. and 1st Dec). Please say a prayer that I get through my exams and do well.

Thanks kindly.

Hi - I could almost have written your post. In my case I have two weeks solid of exams and other assessments, starting Tuesday and finishing Friday the week after. You certainly have my prayers, and I hope you’ll pray for me in return - and all the other poor students going through exams at this time of year.

The weather has been a bit miserable here, hasn’t it?

Ah- I know what its like, I just finished my exams on Friday ( a month after everyone else at varsity finished because we’re med students)- They really do seem endless and there are times that one thinks one will never make it through. I’m definitely praying for you, that God will give you joy, peace and perseverance. Whenever I think its just too much I always think of the mountain analogy or more specifically of the Transfiguration- It must have been a hard climb for the disciples to reach the top of that mountain and they were probably exhausted by the end of it, wondering what it was all for but they must have realised how worthwile it all was when they saw Jesus transfigured.
Hang in there:)

Praying!

Praying for our Aussie friends (as well as students here in the U.S.) to find success in their studies…

St. Thomas Aquinas, please pray with us, that mouse_has_faith
has mental clarity in these times of exam, and that God’s comfort mercifully abound. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

I have finals in two weeks as well

Thankyou all so much, you’re all very kind. I’ll also be praying, not just for myself but for the other people here who are also studying. :slight_smile:

I have exams coming up in two week, so I’ll gladly join in. :slight_smile:
:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

You’ll have already had your first exam by now - (and I just had one of my worst ones today too). Hope it went well.

Prayers for a good result and for you in today’s exam and your next one.

Continued prayers!

I’m joining in prayers for you and all learning or having exams .
There is nothing selfish to ask for a prayer and I understand how hard it is , I had many heavy exams in the past .
May God the Holy Spirit be with you , enlighten and help you with a good memory .
God bless and keep you !

Our Father…
Glory Be…

I had the first exam yesterday. I answered all the questions and managed to write about 4 pages for the long-answer questions, so that’s good. For the essay part, there were 8-10 topics we studied in class and only 4 were going to be in the exam (we had to answer 2). Happily, the 2 I studied for the most were in the exam!! I think I remembered just about everything, including all the book, chapter and line numbers for my examples.
I definently think your prayers have helped!! Thankyou very much!
I have one more exam next Monday, so I’m off to study for that one now. If I could get some more prayers for the next one, I’d mightily appreciate it. :hug3:

Bless you all, and I am also praying for the other people in this thread who have exams too.

Just wanted to thank everyone again. I’ve finished all my exams now, and am feeling much better now that it’s all finished and I have HOLIDAYS!!
Thanks again for your prayers, I know they helped a lot. :slight_smile:

Extend your prayers to me…exams start monday.:frowning:

Hi Carl , count on my prayers as well , may Lord grant you good memory and good chances for exams , may God the Holy Spirit give you inner peace and strenght in front of exams emotions . God bless and be with you !

Our Father…Glory Be… Amen

May all the worries in your life have such a good and happy outcome…God bless you, Trishie

Dear Mouse,
I pray for you and all students to be the best you can be…stay sharp and focused and may God grant you enough patience to get through the exams with passing or above grades…In Jesus name, Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

CWBetts,

will be praying for you… hope all goes well! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.