Excited :D

So Hubby and I have been interested in learning to speak Spanish for a while, and I told him that I would be interested in going to a Mass in Spanish. Hubby, who never, ever wants to have anything to do with church, is really interested in going! :extrahappy:

I don’t know what this has to do with anything, but I thought it was cool.

I think it is cool. Recently I got the impression Mary wanted me to pray the Rosary in spanish for some reason. I started a thread to find out how to say it the right way.

I said it, but I don’t think it counts if you don’t believe. It was a strange thing really.

But, I do hope and wish for the best for you both in this!:slight_smile:

Perhaps you are being called by God to a devotion to Our Lady of Guadeloup? You don’t have to be Catholic to ask for her intercession. You can find her story here: ewtn.com/library/mary/ladyguad.htm and ewtn.com/library/MARY/OLOFGUAD.HTM .

I think God will lead your husband to Him through the Eucharist, Miss!

Ah, yes, the Virgen de Guadalupe! What a great idea! The idea to learn Spanish was, after all, because there are so many people of Mexican descent in our lives, so a lesson on Juan Diego and his apparition couldn’t go wrong. Thanks for the link!

-S-

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.