Exclusive: Obama Administration Knowingly Funded a Designated al-Qaeda Affiliate

The Middle East Forum has discovered that the Obama administration approved a grant of $200,000 of taxpayer money to an al-Qaeda affiliate in Sudan — a decade after the U.S. Treasury designated it as a terrorist-financing organization. More stunningly, government officials specifically authorized the release of at least $115,000 of this grant even after learning that it was a designated terror organization.

This story will go nowhere. It will be dropped like a hot potato by the MSM.

LOL…really?

We just have to include it when the day finally comes we find out who did it. Obama left much “presidential” duty to his minions; if he wasn’t that lazy, he probably would have authorized the money.

I guess everybody believes the story. No one is arguing about it…

Trump told us not to believe what we read or see

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That is going to be my response to anything if it is also reported CNN or MSNBC in addition to FOX. FAKE NEWS overrides FOX

Glad he finally said something you agree with! :slight_smile:

Will this surprise me?

If this is true then there must have been a reason for it. Not sure I’ll ever know what that reason was.

Cash by the plane-load to Iran … so what else is new?

Happy birthday, abucs!

Well, he gave a lot of armaments aid to the Muslim Brotherhood too. Obama seems to have believed that anything “indigenous” is always right and anything “western” is always wrong.

Of course, he and Hillary killed Muommar Khadaffi, the indigenous dictator of Libya.

True. But even more “indigenous” terrorists were waiting in the wings to take over.

True …I think Khadaffi was from Benghazi.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.