Excommunication minor

it still exists? (Roman Church)

No, but one could argue there's a quasi-equivalent in the 1983 code:

Can. 915. Those who have been excommunicated or interdicted after the imposition or declaration of the penalty and others obstinately persevering in manifest grave sin are not to be admitted to holy communion.

See Edward Peter's page on Canon 915 here.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. But if you mean minor excommunication then the previous poster is correct. It no longer exists.
Look here:
newadvent.org/cathen/05678a.htm

[quote="Ad_Orientem, post:2, topic:328018"]
No, but one could argue there's a quasi-equivalent in the 1983 code:

Can. 915. Those who have been excommunicated or interdicted after the imposition or declaration of the penalty and others obstinately persevering in manifest grave sin are not to be admitted to holy communion.

See Edward Peter's page on Canon 915 here.

[/quote]

I don't understand, if one person excommunicated latae sentence can other persons communicate with him without be excommunicated?

And other doubt : Are penalties latae sentence imposition or declaration?

[quote="Catholicus19, post:4, topic:328018"]
I don't understand, if one person excommunicated latae sentence can other persons communicate with him without be excommunicated?

And other doubt : Are penalties latae sentence imposition or declaration?

[/quote]

I get the feeling English isn't your first language. That's okay. :D

As far as I know, you can talk to excommunicated persons (using prudence of course). The 1917 code distinguished vitandi (to be avoided) and tolerati (to be tolerated), but I don't think this distinction is used anymore.

Latae sententiae excommunications are automatic, that is, they occur upon committing the offense (with sufficient knowledge) without the bishop having to make a declaration.

To add to my post above, there's also "interdict" which is a penalty less than excommunication, but having some of the same effects. So it may be close to what used to be "minor excommunication."

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.