Exorcist says there’s a demon that targets the family. A report

see https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2017/10/25/exorcist-says-theres-a-demon-that-targets-the-family/

“The priest added that the devil also seeks to attack the family through ideologies and lifestyles, as well as individualistic thinking and the spread of divorce.”

“They think ‘if I don’t like my husband anymore, I would be better off divorcing’ but they forget about the consequences to the children and society,” he said. “This mentality that works against the family pleases the devil…"

In 2014 Pope Francis said Jesus "grows in the love of the spouses, he grows in the lives of the children. And that’s why the enemy attacks the family so much. The devil … wants to eliminate love there,”

8 Likes

I never had a doubt about it. So many physical, psychological and spiritual damages when a family is destroyed.

1 Like

Precisely what Bruce Springsteen mentioned in this video right before he started singing.

0 Likes

I heard also that there is a demon who targets the United States and another who targets the Traditional movement in the Catholic Church.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s a demon that targets every single good thing there is. The traditional family would be pretty high on that list.

1 Like

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.