Expendables 2

Call me what you will, but I am looking forward to the next Expendables movie that’s coming this year. However, one of the latest promotion pictures has me slightly worried/ wondering how they were able to pull this off. lol

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/The-Expendables-2-poster-500x286.jpg

Ironically enough, Dolph Lundergun’s character, who is holding a knife, is sitting right where Judas is depicted in the original (holding a knife). See? Plus Chuck Norris being seated where Peter is? I’m not sure what some of his fans will be saying about that if they find out. lol

http://www.christpictures.org/wp-content/uploads/the-last-supper-of-jesus.jpg

Any other opinions out there?

Just in case anyone else wonders who corresponds with whom.

I never posted my own opinion. If I could take back the "lol"s I would. I am wrong to have not been initially shocked at the blasphemy of the advertising team.

Ok don’t think it’s that big of a deal…

You’re right. If there is one that should be in the middle, it should be Chuck Norris.

lol. Where Bruce Lee be then?

I walked out of the first one. Too gory for me.

You may like the second one then. Chuck Norris refused to do it unless it was rated PG-13 instead of R.

When the reviewers watch a Chuck Norris movie, they do not rate it. Chuck Norris tells them what the rating is, and whatever is contained in the movie becomes what rating Chuck Norris tells them. :thumbsup:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could
Chuck Norris?

The ads I have seen have stated it is rated R.

You’re right. Sorry, my mistake. It was originally going to be rated PG-13 and Stallone confirmed that, but when it was all said and done the violence, language, and sexuality was too much.

I probably won’t see it anyway. The first one was supposed to be the last hurrah of sorts for all of those '80s and '90s action stars that we loved. Building off of that to make a sub par money grubbing franchise kills the point.

Oh, and I despise Chuck Norris.

:rotfl::bounce::rotfl:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.