Explain your username

The guidelines are self explanatory.

Adirondack Muddy Water (Adi) and Lila are my chocolate labs. (That’s Lila on my profile pic)

It becomes very dusty and dry through Summer where I live.I’m surrounded by cropping and pasture and it’s absolutely beautiful when green and gold during the Spriing,so I guess my username reflects trying to keep an image of a sea of green in my mind to last out the monotone colours of Summer.
I hope that made sense :thinking:

Put together, it’s a playful way of saying “the mystic cat”. “mystic” has been a common word for me to use in online usernames for a while. I also like cats.

TigerLily is the name of one of my 2 cats. :grin:
That’s TigerLily in my current avatar photo. :heart_eyes_cat:

I am little and a lady

Stephie, who lives in North San Diego County.

I was working with a guy from Central America. He asked me my name, and I told him Christopher. He looked a little puzzled, I guess since Cristobal is how they say my name in Spanish. Then a big smile came over his face, and he pointed up to Heaven and said, “Oh! Cristo first!” I liked that, so I used it as my screenname.

When my mom was pregnant with me my dad’s best friend would ask her ‘How’s tad going?’ (‘tad’ meaning a small child, especially a boy). Since I turned out to be a tad the moniker stuck. I use it as my username because I feel weird being called something which isn’t really my name.

Mine is self-explanatory. It is Reuben Jacob or Reuben son of Jacob. Reuben was a first born of the great patriarch and one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

In Jesus, we are first born, once we were no people but now we are God’s people from the darkness to His marvelous light.

I am a cradle Catholic who was raised in a very intense church life since childhood. Yet, most of the time my faith was merely functional, sometimes even cultural.

I was touched by the Holy Spirit sometimes in the course of my life, and there started my fire for God, a new found love and enthusiasm for Him and His Church.

It stemmed from the knowledge of knowing God in a tangible way, experiencing His love and forgiveness, and as a result being drawn to Him.

Self explanatory.

In retrospect, I should have been more creative.

I love this story!

That’s a lot deeper than I was expecting.

Good on ya.

Arwing - the main spacecraft in the Star Fox series of video games by Nintendo.

It’s a series I enjoy, and I wanted something that’s short, one word with no numbers. No deeper meaning here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a cat?

:grinning:

I play bass at sacred heart, lol

Sonic - I really enjoyed watching the old SatAm version of Sonic the Hedgehog, while in high school. The series concept of the freedom fighters standing up against the dehumanization of society really appealed to me. For me, Robitization really represented everything that was wrong with modern society: everything from the culture of death to dystopian politics seemed to be embodied in Dr. Robotnik’s cause. The fact that cute little fuzzy creatures were desperately fighting to preserve every last bit of their humanity in the face of war and death, made it more interesting. If you think about it, it’s the least among us… those that are often not treated as human… that have to struggle the most in modern society. Anyways, that’s why I chose Sonic for my user name.

Nice. :slight_smile:

I’m a relatively new Sonic fan. Somehow, I even enjoyed the Adventure games having first played them in 2018. Never watched any of the TV series though…

Unfortunately, no. I was planning to get a cat when I moved out on my own, but now I’m in a place that’s too small. I’m afraid a cat would get stressed out. :crying_cat_face:

I also can’t afford anything bigger in this city on my current income so no cats in the near future for me. :sob:

That said, I did live with some friends over a summer a few years ago, and they had a few cats and a dog. The cat in my profile pic is one of them. He and the other animals would latch onto me whenever their respective owners were out of town.

So now all you have to do is play Sonic Adventure 3, also known as Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). It was an early Xbox 360 release. And when you’re done with that, time for Sonic Boom! :smiling_imp:

Jokes aside, I really enjoyed Sonic Adventure games growing up. I actually preferred Sonic Heroes, minus having to beat the game four times! After that, Sonic sort of lost my interest, probably because that’s when they hit the down years of Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic '06, and Sonic and the Secret Rings. With the exception of Sonic Boom, the franchise has at least started making a comeback. At the very least, Sonic Generations was fantastic. I still need to play Sonic Mania, but I hear it was great too.

Man
Is
Knowledgeable,
Especially
Focusing on
Religion.
Obviously, a
Monumentally
Nice
Jokester

I’m an Irish female bear

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.