Explicit "Sex-Education" Pamphlet to be Given to Six Year-Olds in British Schools

By Hilary White LONDON, September 18, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Six year-old children in British schools will be given puzzles and games to help them identify their sexual organs as part of a new government-funded sex-education initiative. The Family Planning Association (FPA) has produced a…

Full article…

While I’m less than thrilled at the idea of anyone teaching this to my 6 year old, I’m also absolutely astounded that anyone would think that “giving clinical terminology to children so young is an unfair burden to them.” Give me a break!

Each part of our body has a name and if there is no reason to nickname a nose or an ear there is no reason to nickname any other body part. It still boggles my mind how many women don’t know the proper terms for their own anatomy – to the point where one idiot based an entire play on a word she obviously didn’t know the meaning of.

I knew this would happen. Children are being forced to grow up sooner. The real question is how long will it take for this practice to become mainstream.

Reminds me of a children’s show I saw. Well, kinda reminds me. It was teaching children the alphabet…using Heavy Metal music.

That should have read "While I’m less than thrilled at the idea of anyone but me teaching this to my 6 year old,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.