Eye operation

Dearest warriors, my dad will have a cataract removal procedure tomorrow morning and I consider your prayers most valuable. Thanks in advance for any you may offer.

Praying for your dad that he will heal completely from his surgery.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May our merciful and loving Father guide the surgeons during your Father’s cataract surgery; may the surgery go without any complications, and may He bless your Father’s recovery.

praying…

kate

I am praying for your dad.
May God allow him to experiencie what most people who go through what is usually painless and quick surgery experience: the miracle of recovering his eyesight!

Alma

I will glady pray, Marco! Here’s a prayer that I hope will bring comfort to your dad:

A PRAYER BEFORE SURGERY

O Jesus Christ, Messiah and Lord,
grant me joyful acceptance of the surgery
which awaits me,
and let this be the relief and cure which I seek.
Make skilled the work of the surgeon
and that of his team
for it is unto their knowledge and skill
that I give myself for healing.
I pray You, O Lord,
that this procedure will be without complication,
and that my recovery will be speedy and complete.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english2/p00604.htm

Prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

Your Father will be in my prayers for his successful surgery and complete healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son.

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying for your dad’s successful surgery and quick recovery…

Praying for good health and recovery for your father…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.