Facebook users, I need your help to vote on something

Dear CAF Family and Friends. , I am writing to you in hopes that you will please help our troops even further. There is a group of ladies from Brazoria County Texas that are trying to win this contest to help offset the cost of shipping care packages over to our troops fighting in Afghanistan &Iraq. Please I encourage you to vote every day. This is very dear to me because it is the county that I grew up in. If you could please vote everyday It would help out so much. Also please share this information with all of the people you have as friends and family on there. The more votes they get, the more closer they come to winning this money. Please help these Military Wives and Mothers to win by voting so that they wont have to seek money elsewhere. Thank you so much for doing this for me. Just highlight the web address and put it in your browser and follow the instructions on how to vote. God Bless you all and may Mary Keep you. Thank you Again. Georgia or Gigglin. www.vivint.com/givesbackproject/charity/169

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.