Fahrenheit 11/9 Trailer Exposes Michael Moore's Plan to Dump Trump

I wondered what took him so long.

I was absolutely shocked to learn technically he’s Catholic! (I don’t mean Mr. Trump, but MM).

Well, Michael Moore is clearly not an orthodox Catholic.

you got that right! I won’t post my opinion on him b/c it’s not printable! lol

i live in a very liberal university town.

wanna bet the Michael Moore movie will make it to the theatres here, but we will never get a chance to see the new Dinesh
D’Souza movie.

Imagine what would happen if Michael Moore were to encounter a certain Catholic apologist who is brought up in this thread.

Dinesh D’Souza is intellectually dishonest, a hypocrite, a conspiracy theorist, and is a convicted felon who mocked the Parkland shooting survivors. He was pardoned because of campaign contributions to and ego stroking of Donald Trump. He’s also a lapsed Catholic.

That’s just the free market at work. A town full of educated people aren’t clamoring to see the new Dinesh D’Souza travesty.

hmmm… I wonder if we’re in the same town?

There is the arrogance I am so accustomed to here at Catholic Answers from so many posters here.

Just so you know, I have a college degree and I am an ex-democrat of 22 years who
appreciates the films of Dinesh D’Souza.

I gave Michael Moore a chance years ago, but find his films a waste of time now.
He is just a bore.

Michael Moore plays on emotions.

Dinesh D’Souza attracts those who want to
actually learn something.

I wonder if making movies exposing a sitting president will become a trend in this digital age. First Obama, now Trump, probably the next president.

It likely won’t change a single thing.

I believe Michael Moore did one on GW Bush also.

Yes he was a target of the Obama people because they did not like the content of his films.

He was convicted of something high profile democrats do a lot and get away with it.

I’ve seen his movies. My tin foil hat must not have been secured properly, as I found the films to be awful.

Same. The college in my town all but runs the theater, so I’m sure they directly or indirectly have an influence on the films that show.

Fixed that for ya

I agree. Michael Moore’s movies are awful!

The only one I’ve seen is “Roger and Me.” If his movies are so bad, why watch them?

I don’t watch them. I avoid them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.