Faith in the Voting Booth

Catholic homies! We are going to be hosting a live webinar soon on everyone’s favorite subject…VOTING!

I hope you all can join us. Here’s the info:

On Thursday, Sept. 24, at 5:30pm Pacific, Catholic Answers will host its first-ever national webinar, “Faith in the Voting Booth,” with staff apologist Trent Horn and Catholic Answers Live host Cy Kellett. It will include a discussion of abortion and other key issues impacting this year’s elections, how Catholics may discern their vote in light of Church teaching, and ways they can discuss these issues with others. Q&A will follow. Registration is free.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/325838481275418384

5 Likes

If you guys don’t show up, I’m going to shut down the forums. Haha.

Seriously though, please come and invite your friends and family, too!

5 Likes

Is this just for gold level Patrons or is it for everybody?

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s for everyone. Just follow the link to sign up. There’s no charge.

3 Likes

Registered, It even translated the time zone for me. :slight_smile: I think there will be points of value that relate to voting in my country too.

1 Like

I registered

1 Like

I reckon I’ll register. Hopefully Trent won’t be condemning whole swaths of Catholics to Hell, I’ve had enough of that for this month.

3 Likes

Lol. I’ll pass that along to Trent. On a side note, we try our best to leave judgments like that up to our Lord.

2 Likes

Webinar about to start, hope I have my time conversions right

1 Like

@Jon_Sorensen and @Web_Admin - good job on the webinar the other night, but I just wanted to let you guys know that it’s now the 26th and I’m still regularly getting the pop-up ad for the webinar on Sept 24 on two of my devices when I pull up the forums. You may want to turn that off, given that the webinar is over. At first I thought you were running a part 2, or rebroadcasting the program, but the latest popup I saw on laptop said Sept 24.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.