Falsely Accused

My husband and I have been falsely accused of hurting our daughter, by Child Protective Services. They have now taken all three of our children out of our home until they investigate. Please, please, pray for the truth to be found and our family be reunited.

Praying for you, dear.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy Name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

*Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.

Amen.*

Our Lady of Sorrows, remember the sorrow of Joseph and yourself at the loss of your dear divine Son, and help these poor people whose children have been taken away.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Grace and peace.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.

Amen.

'Our Lord and Savior lifted up his voice and said with incomparable majesty: “Let all men know that grace comes after tribulation. Let them know that without the burden of afflictions it is impossible to reach the height of grace. Let them know that the gifts of grace increase as the struggles increase. Let men take care not to stray and be deceived. This is the only true stairway to paradise, and without the cross they can find no road to climb to heaven.”

St. Rose of Lima

**Heavenly Father, we ask that you
hold up this family during this terrible time
in their life. Surround these parents and their
children with your angels for their protection.
We trust in you Jesus!
AMEN

Dear sister,

We will pray for you as well. We are in the same situation. My eldest daughter (all of ours are adopted from foster care) accused my wife and I of abuse and all three of our kids are now gone until they finish and I also am waiting to see if they decide to indict me.

Please know that you have my prayers and I crave yours.

Feel free to pm me if you just want to vent.

Love,

Bryan

No weapon fashioned against you shall prevail; every tongue you shall prove false
that launches an accusation against you. This is the lot of the servants of the Lord,
their vindication from me, says the Lord.*
Isaiah 54:17

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for you and your family that you’ll will be reunited soon

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.