Famed Jesuit priest abducted and murdered

mcclatchydc.com/2014/04/07/223646/famed-jesuit-priest-abducted-beaten.html

For all of the negative stories about the clergy, I felt that it was very important that the world be reminded that still marteyrs and saints still exist. May his memory endure among the Syrian people forever.

I’m sorry to say that a video exists of him after his death. It’s… not as bad as some things I’ve seen, but still not pretty. They buried him in cassock, surplice and stole.

Praying for the repose of his soul.

Murdered by the people McCain compared to America’s founding fathers and who are backed financially by Obama.

Yep. Totally disgusting. Here we go destabilizing one country after another with our paid terrorists, and then John Kerry has the audacity to point fingers at putin… it’d be hilarious if the situation weren’t so scary.

On the other hand, here we have another martyr for the faith, and while it’s a true tragedy, it’s a sign of hope for the church at large.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.