Family friend having leg amputation

Please pray for our family friend, Robert. He has cancer and has just learned that he will have to have his leg amputated. He is only middle-aged and he and is married with two children under 20. Please pray for him and his family, and thank you.

Praying for your friend and his family.

God bless

Praying for you, your friend, and his family.

Dear Jesus, have compassion on the fear, shock and loss that Robert is experiencing, and the sorrow of his family. Give them courage and comfort, and please help Robert towards a somehow wholesome future. Please hold him and his family close to Your heart.

+JMJTJ+

Robert will be in my prayers for his strength and healing in this trial.
May Christ be his Presence and peace.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying For Robert
Grandma Glor

I am praying for Robert and his family.

Prayers promised

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for him!

Praying

Thank you all. I will try to follow up once my parents give me news of what is going on with them. I know that Our Lord will be glad of the kind works of mercy you have made on behalf of this poor man and his family. Thank you!

Prayers being offered up for Robert.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.