Family Illnesses

I’d appreciate it if any of you would be willing to say a few prayers for the following people:

My Grandmother who has cateracts and my Grandfather who has lung problems, my Great Aunt who has breast cancer and also for me and my parents who’ve been suffering pretty badly with a bad case of flu this week. I’d be glad to pray for any of your intentions in return. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your family.:signofcross:

May God place his holy hand on you and our family.

Our Father who aret in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth asi it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our trespasses as we foregive those who tresspass aagianst us and lead us not into temptation but delivrer us from evil. Amen

Pope John Paul the great pray for us.

Father, in the name of Jesus please flood Your healing love and graces upon the members of this family.
I have to go out just now but will be thinking of you all and praying for you.
Love, Trishie

You will be in my prayers. I hope you feel better! :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your family members.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Almighty and loving Father, I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us as a most appealing model and powerful friend. By his example, he showed us how to love and trust you. You have showered many blessings on those who call upon him. For your greater glory and our welfare, please grant us the favors which we ask in his name. And you, my powerful patron, intercede for us before the throne of God. Draw near to that throne and do not leave it until you have been heard. O good saint, to you we address our feverent prayers; graciously accept them and let me experience in some way the effects of your powerful intercession. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying very hard for your family. Has your grandmother looked into having her cataracts removed? I had mine removed in September and they inserted prescription lenses into my eyes and my vision went from 20/400 to 20/20 and I only have to wear glasses to read. It’s miraculous!

Thanks everyone for your prayers :slight_smile: very much appreciated. I’ve also prayed for everyone whos posted here.

244Rocket:

She is getting surgery soon to remove them as far as I know; I’m happy its one of the few vision-effecting diseases they can restore some kind of useable sight to. Congrats on your successful operation! :smiley:

I am praying for all of your posted intentions.

Praying for you and your family.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.