Family in a lot of trouble

A family that had a son who substained brain damage to the point he was conscious but incapable of even talking got involved with an occult New Age Group.

This group claimed they could communicate with the boy.  

The family left the group and even reported their activities which included using Catholic Chapels on college campuses  for occult practices.   They actually had valet parking because these are wealthy people involved in this.   The nights they used the  Chapels we prayed against them.  The exorcist said for us to stop, he and other priests needed to do this.

Well the family fell away from the Church.  I mean they were not following their religion strictly.  Now they are losing everything home, business, everything.  Also someone went into the house and broke every sacred item that was blessed.  

Please Have the Charity to Include them in your daily Prayer Life,
BP

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, protect this family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord God,

You Who can do all things, please protect, console, and guide this family. Protect them from the revenge of cult members and from anyone else who would do them harm. Console them in their time of trouble, and let it be short-lived. Guide them back to the full practice of their religion, and help them to know Your will.

Amen.

Good St. Dymphna, you placed all your hope in Christ’s promises, and sacrificed even your life in that hope. The Lord, God, rewarded your constancy by making your name known and loved over many centuries by the thousands whom you have aided in time of difficulty. Please assist the family mentioned by BluesPicker now in their present necessity, and intercede before God for them. Obtain for them a firm hope like your own in God’s unfailing protection. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, most merciful Saviour of the world, we humbly beseech You, by Your most Sacred Heart, that all the sheep who stray out of Your fold may one day be converted to You, the Shepherd and Bishop of their souls, who lives and reigns with God the Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end.
Amen.

Praying an Our Father and Memorare…

Praying hard.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I will certainly pray for them. Not to sound cold, but maybe losing everything will be the way God brings them back to the fold.

I am so tired of these self-serving groups that prey on the weakness and misfortune of others with promises of divine help, cures and extraordinary forms of communication. They are truly evil in mind.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with the. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Lord please help this family Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blest is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women, and
Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen:signofcross:

:gopray:

Amen.

Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Help us pray, Father. Help us pray that your will be done in all things. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Praying…

Praying that the Lord may guide this family back to the Church.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Wow! Thank all of you. This is really a sad story. One of the marriage partners defected from an occult, pagan cult that in just a few years is growing. I am actually afraid to post in more detail. I do trust all of you but unfortunately if I post the name of the cult it will show on internet searches.

There were infractions made against the Mystical Body of Christ, the Church.  If they had remained silent it would have continued.  The proper Church Authorities were notified and this was stopped; but they have been threatened.

May God Bless and Protect All,
BP

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.