Family Lost Infant Daughter

Please pray for this family…I do not know them, but I saw a comment that described the situation on Facebook. I can’t really give much to make it more personal than just “this family” to respect privacy, but I’m sure God will get the idea. Anyway, when they went in to wake their 4 year old son on Christmas morning, they found that their infant daughter had died of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) during the night. She was 2 months old. I can’t even imagine the pain they must be going through right now. :frowning:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying…

Lord, grant this family stength, courage, peace, and a deep love of you to help them to get closer to you at this painful time and to help them heal. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

*Praying for this family!

My Sweet, Loving, Eternal Father God…

“May Your Holy Will Be Done!”

“In The Name Of Jesus Christ!”

AMEN! *

I’m praying!

Please Lord, you yourself endured the death of your own Son; offer your comfort to the parents of this child. Let them find peace and solace in the knowledge that their daughter now lives in the presence of Your Beauty in a world without sin or pain. Strengthen them so that they may strive to live according to Your Will in hope of becoming reunited in the hereafter.

Eternal rest, grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

AMEN, AMEN.

This child is with Christ !

(Beautiful prayer… :highprayer: )

How incredibly sad. :frowning:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Eternal rest, grant unto her, O Lord,
May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, We ask for peace and comfort for this family. We ask our Most Blessed Mother, Mary, to wrap her mantle around them and keep them close to her in this time of mourning. Let them know that their child is with your Son, Jesus, our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Praying my heart out for them.

Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***Eternal rest, grant unto her, O Lord,
May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, We ask for peace and comfort for this family. We ask our Most Blessed Mother, Mary, to wrap her mantle around them and keep them close to her in this time of mourning. Let them know that their child is with your Son, Jesus, our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Amen.***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.