Family need to go back home to U.S

Me, my wife, and my daughter, are stranded in Ottawa, Canada pending visa processing. The U.S. had been our home for 20 years and we need to go back sooner if not, we are worried for our home, our financial obligations, and most of all our lengthy stay in Canada could ruin our lives. I felt dejected and distraught. We kept praying everyday and we know that any prayers from our dear Christian brothers and sisters would really help. Please pray for us.

Lord, please help this family to get their visa processed more speedily; please, grant them strength and patience while they await their visas. May they receive you daily in the Eucharist for nourishment and strength, and may they receive all the graces they need to keep from being dejected and overly worried about their futures. Please help them to keep faithful, help them to keep praying, and help them to keep trusting in your providence. May they pray and hope and never give up. Worrying will get them nowhere and will use up much needed energy for praying, for loving you, and for serving you in each other. Help them to worry less and to trust that you have a plan in all this and want this to help bring them to a greater faith and trust in you. May they draw closer to you through this their struggle and be blessed abundantly now and in the end of this struggle. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayers!

And also advice - contact the immigration office at your Diocese.

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

praying..

Asking for the intercession of the Holy Family.

Peace

Thank you so much for your prayers. We know also that God’s Will will be done, and we are ready for the worst. I will contact the Diocese here also, but for now today Saturday, we are going to Toronto to meet some compatriots who may be able to ease our pain by their company. I also needed medications because my medications are held up by customs here in Ottawa. Again, thank you so much.

Praying that you make it back home ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord please help this family stranded and grant them the ability to return to their home Amen

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Praying for you and your family.

Update! My family and I wish all of you who prayed for us. We are now back in the U.S. and are very happy to be home. God works in mysterious ways and I now believe that He works in His time and not in ours. It was a mistake for me to doubt Him. Lord, please forgive me.

How wonderful,thankyou for the update.
Thankyou Lord for granting this family their safety
and security.Amen

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.