Family of Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, Owner of the Nation's Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain, Dies in Montana Plane Crash

Very interesting and sad all the way.

"Family of Irving ‘Bud’ Feldkamp, Owner of the Nation’s Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain, Dies in Montana Plane Crash

deaconforlife.blogspot.com/2009/03/family-of-irving-bud-feldkamp-owner-of.html

MEDIA ADVISORY, Mar. 24 /Christian Newswire/ – Some of you may have seen the major news story of the private plane that crashed into a Montana cemetery, killing 7 children and 7 adults.

But what the news sources fail to mention is that the Catholic Holy Cross Cemetery owned by Resurrection Cemetery Association in Butte - contains a memorial for local residents to pray the rosary, at the ‘Tomb of the Unborn’. This memorial, located a short distance west of the church, was erected as a dedication to all babies who have died because of abortion.

What else is the mainstream news not telling you? The family who died in the crash near the location of the abortion victim’s memorial, is the family of Irving ‘Bud’ Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation.

Family Planning Associates was purchased four years ago by Irving Moore “Bud” Feldkamp III, owner of Allcare and Hospitality Dental Associates and CEO of Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino . The 17 California Family Planning clinics perform more abortions in the state than any other abortion provider - Planned Parenthood included - and they perform abortions through the first five months of pregnancy.

Although Feldkamp is not an abortionist, he reaps profits of blood money from the tens of thousands of babies that are killed through abortions performed every year at the clinics he owns. His business in the abortion industry was what enabled him to afford the private plane that was carrying his family to their week- long vacation at The Yellowstone Club, a millionaires- only ski resort.

The plane went down on Sunday, killing two of Feldkamp’s daughters, two sons-in-law and five grandchildren along with the pilot and four family friends. The plane, a single-engine turboprop flown by Bud Summerfield of Highland , crashed into the Catholic cemetery and burst into flames, only 500 ft. from its landing destination. All aboard were killed.

The cause of the crash is a mystery. The pilot, who was a former military flier who logged over 2,000 miles, gave no indication to air traffic controllers that the aircraft was experiencing difficulty when he asked to divert to an airport in Butte . Witnesses report that the plane suddenly nosedived toward the ground with no apparent signs of a struggle. There was neither a cockpit voice recorder nor a flight data recorder onboard, and no radar clues into the planes final moments because the Butte airport is not equipped with a radar facility. Some speculate that the crash was due to ice on the wings, but this particular plane model has been tested for icy weather and experts have stated that ice being the cause is unlikely.

In my time working for Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust, I helped organize and conduct a weekly campaign where youth activists stood outside of Feldkamp’s mini-mansion in Redlands holding fetal development signs and raising community awareness regarding Feldkamp’s dealings in child murder for profit. Every Thursday afternoon we called upon Bud and his wife Pam to repent, seek God’s blessing and separate themselves from the practice of child killing.

We warned him, for his children’s sake, to wash his hands of the innocent blood he assisted in spilling because, as Scripture warns, if “you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you”. (Ezekiel 35:6)

A news source states that Bud Feldkamp visited the site of the crash with his wife and their two surviving children on Monday. As they stood near the twisted and charred debris talking with investigators, light snow fell on the tarps that covered the remains of their children.

I don’t want to turn this tragic event into some creepy spiritual ‘I told you so’ moment, but I think of the time spent outside of Feldkamp’s - Pam Feldkamp laughing at the fetal development signs, Bud Feldkamp trying not to make eye contact as he got into his car with a small child in tow - and I think of the haunting words, ‘Think of your children.’ I wonder if those words were haunting Feldkamp as well as he stood in the snow among the remains of loved ones, just feet from the ‘Tomb of the Unborn’?

I only hope and pray that in the face of this tragedy, Feldkamp recognizes his need for repentance and reformation. I pray that God will use this unfortunate catastrophe to soften the hearts of Bud and Pam and that they will draw close to the Lord and wash their hands of the blood of thousands of innocent children, each as precious and irreplaceable as their own.

“I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then.” (Deut. 30:19)

Gingi Edmonds is a freelance pro-life activist, writer and photographer based out of Hanford, California . Gingi writes a bi-monthly ProLife Opinion Column and is available for pro-life presentations and speaking engagements. Visit www.gingiedmonds.com for more information."

Whew! If all the info above is factual, it is a creepy “I told you so” moment, indeed.We sure didn’t hear any of this on the tv news.
Maybe some good thing will come of it. Some changing of hearts.I surely hope so.

i heard a little about the crash during our busy weekend. if all that is true, maybe he will believe God has sent him a message. with 7 children aboard, it was a real tragedy.
if they indeed crashed in a catholic cemetery, also another reason to pay attention.

what a terrible way to make money.

I agree. The media reports on all sorts of plane crashes, it is amazing how they kept this one so quite, given it had 14 fatalities, NO detectable causes for the crash and crashed in a cemetery, much less a Catholic Cemetery.:o It will be interesting if it gets more attention in the next week.

If this tragedy doesn’t make him repent, the next on the list might be his wife and whoever is left of his kids. :eek:

Don’t be like pharoah who lost his son because his heart was harden.

He’s already had a grandchild die.

mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11983704

From article:

Feldkamp’s family has gone through tragedy before. Two years ago, his 10-month-old grandson, Chase, died after he was found to have slipped between a mattress and the edge of a bed during a nap. The child was taken to a hospital and was eventually taken off life support.

Some terrible, terrible tragedies have fallen his family.

The ways of God are inscrutable. But I wonder if the tragedies befalling this family are, as some posters suggest, chastisement visited from above. Psalm 39:11 says, “When thou dost chasten man with rebukes for sin, thou dost consume like a moth what is dear to him…”

We can only hope and pray for epiphany, repentence and conversion for Mr & Mrs Feldkamp.

So it’s wrong for man to profit off abortions but totally ok for God to kill his innocent grandchildren to show him it’s wrong?

The question is will Bud Feldkamp have a Damascus Road experience like Paul and repent of his sins? This most likely is a chastisement from God. The plane crashed in a Catholic cemetary, literally feet away from a memorial for children killed by abortion. Coincidence?

When we walk with sin we put others in harm’s way, not just our own lives. Those people killed, especially the children, have been called home to God. I’m sure their salvation is just fine. But Bud Feldkamp is the one God is talking to. Will he listen?

Abraham was spared his son because he trusted God and was faithful. However God will not look favorably on a nation that kills its own children.

If Norma McCorvey and Dr Bernard Nathanson can turn their lives around and support life, Feldkamp can too. He has the means to do so. He could convert those facilities to “pregnancy support” centers or something like that. I’m sure he could find plent of pro-life support to help guide those efforts. There are many pro-life folks who are struggling to keep pregnancy support clinics open due to costs. This guy has the money to overcome that hurdle.

Again, will he have a change of heart? We’ll see…

Follow-up article:

"Dead Children Expose the Worst in Us

OPINION, March 25 /Christian Newswire/ – The following is submitted by Gary McCullough, director of Christian Newswire:

As the director of Christian Newswire I enjoy a unique opportunity to observe outlandish opinions and the responses they provoke.

On March 24, our service distributed a submission from Gingi Edmonds* that engendered much more than the usual number of replies questioning the character of Christian Newswire. This is not surprising since the item addressed is a combination of abortion, the death of born children, and the always popular topic of God’s wrath. Edmonds wrote about the recent Montana airplane crash in which several children died, and the ties the family has to the abortion business."…

Entire follow-up article: christiannewswire.com/news/602509845.html

Original article here: christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

God created those people. God can take them away.

Look at it this way: Suppose a class went on a field trip to a potter’s shop. If one of the children picked up a piece and smashed it on the ground, that would be wrong, no? But if the potter smashed a piece, that would be all right, wouldn’t it?

Who understands the ways of God? It’s a mystery. The Bible says His ways are not our ways.
We can’t put it into human understanding but maybe can take away something to think about re. justice & mercy.We seem to forget in modern times that our God is a God of both.

All the millions of children lost to abortion are innocent as well. It is likely that many of the first-born in Egypt were also innocent, yet Pharoah in his sin and arrogance chose death for them too (Exodus 11:5). In this case, I don’t know that I agree that this accident was due to God’s wrath and justice, though that is possible. I do not claim to understand all that He does, God’s ways are not our ways. I just try to do His will and accept it in my own life. Anyway, perhaps this was more God’s way to be heard. Sometimes a heart has to be broken before it can be softened.

Yes, God pretty much gets to do as he chooses. By the way, God kills everyone sooner or later.

I think our eyes sometimes see patterns and faces because that is just the way our brains are wired (cannot remember the name for that), but on SpiritDaily, this link to a picture at the crash site is entitled, “Was there a face in the fire?”

2.bp.blogspot.com/_0bZ1KPLegkk/SclZdzGDwtI/AAAAAAAAOM0/XII4cgYi88k/s1600-h/montana_1_508103a-707265.jpg

Coming from another angle (or dark angel?), perhaps God simply let the free will of this man and his evil choices take their toll? Quite thought-provoking, though I do not claim to have any real answers here.

Please people, have a little sensitivity. During this Lenten season I choose to focus more on my own need to repent than on someone else’s. God did not make this plane crash and God didn’t inflict tragedy on this poor man to make some kind of point any more than a child who dies of cancer is punishment for a parent’s sin. I don’t believe God is that malicious. I pray for all the victims of this plane crash and the surviving family members.

I hope your comment is a poor attempt to be funny and not meant to be taken seriously. Your final comment pretty much goes against the heart of the entire Christian message. God doesn’t kill, God resurrects.

Well, He does occasionally smite.:wink:

True enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Whether or not God had a hand in this tragedy is not clear. But what is obvious is that this story is full of tragedy. I do know that this man (Feldkamp) has lost children, grandchildren, and family he loved. He is experiencing tremendous loss right now. All his money and influence cannot bring them back. He is at a crossroads in his life; will this be the Damascus road incident that knocks him off his horse? If any of us were in his position would we pause and re-examine some of the decisions we made? Would it humble us? Or would we continue to shake our fist at God? Is this the mud on Feldkamp’s eyes that will finally remove his blindness?

Pray that his eyes are opened; he could do so much to defend life instead of profit from death…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.