Family of nine Iraqi asylum seekers 'gang-raped drunk woman in Austria for two hours as she pleaded "No, I don't want this" after luring her from her friends on New Year's Eve

Nine asylum seekers from the same family have gone on trial in the Austrian capital Vienna accused of the New Year’s Eve 2015 gang rape of a 28-year-old German teacher.
Prosecutors charged the Iraqi men with ‘abuse of a defenceless person and rape in a very humiliating and agonising way for the victim.’

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248492/Family-Iraqi-asylum-seekers-gang-raped-drunk-woman.html#ixzz4ZT69yzOa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Note: Title of thread is exact copy of headline, unedited.

No problem (with the headline).

There are still people here who deny that refugees and migrants from these countries did not all these, no matter how the headline put is or what the content is.

It perhaps is worthwhile to note why rape cases are very common with these people. It should not be just coincidence that this particular crime is prevalent among them but more so what is the root cause of it? (overflow of oestrogen aside)

How awful! Praying for her and her family.

This is awful. This doesn’t mean that we can take specific cases and then presume that “rape cases are very common with these people”

COME ON.

I could post every instance of white-nationalist hate crimes committed in the US daily to try to create a sense of panic - but I think we’re better than that.

You can deny all you want. Actually it makes me quite angry when people do that and I have to argue about it. But the statistics of rape cases by these immigrants are staggering in proportion to their number. I say that common because it happens frequently. Any time it happens, it is just one time too often. We do not want to exclaim, “oh, this is awful,” everytime and yet say it is not common.

More importantly would be he reason why they commit such crime in countries of their adoption.

We have an active thread discussing an Islamic professor defending the Islamic practice of “nonconsensual sex”. They stone rape victims. You prove that denial is not just a river in Africa.

But but–surely that wouldn’t happen here! :eek:

I don’t think there are WN crimes committed every day of the week, even on average, but if there were, then that would be 365 WN crimes each year. Well, there are 68 million white people in the US, so only a miniscule number of them are committing WN crimes.

If, however, WN crimes numbered, say, 65% of crimes of that general type, but whites constituted only 14% of the population, do you think that might be a problem? What about 77% of the crimes while constituting only 5% of the population? (Link)

However, in order to truly know whether Moslem immigrants in general are prone to committing this heinous crime, one should find out the numbers these percentages represent. There would be a huge difference between 10 rapes committed, 7 of which were committed by Moslems, in a city of 10,000 or 1,000 rapes committed in that town.

Yeah, I agree that its a matter of looking at the statistics before deciding whether or not there’s a correlation between a group of people and a crime. We can’t make assertions either way until this occurs.

I wonder if there’s any statistics available?

Their minds may change if their daughter, niece or sister gets raped.

Or maybe they’ll tell the victim to hush because it’ll make the “refugees look bad”.

Which of course is the supreme moral value of the West today: looking and feeling good on forums, twitter and Facebook. Oh, and in front of people at Thanksgiving dinner to “keep the peace”.

Yup, that’s our mission in life as Christians…making sure our “friends” NEVER have a hurt feeling EVER again, and by golly, we’re gonna use the full force of DC and Brussels to do it, and we’re gonna show them!

If you believe the SJW garbage, it’s happening all over college campuses.

…which of course means it isn’t. :wink:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And the left would gladly give up everything they’ve ever fought for—even the sacred same-sex unions----to make Islam feel good for 5 minutes.

PS----they even allow Muslims to refuse service to gay weddings!

“These people” are human just like the rest of us. :mad:

That’s is as bad as saying the Right enjoys their Racism by rampaging and desecrating
Jewish Cemetaries.

What are the statistics? How many sexual assaults have been committed by refugees, how many sexual assaults are committed in Austria, how does the prevalence of sexual assaults by refugees compare to the prevalence of sexual assaults by the general population?

You’re trash for this. Stirring up Islamophobia and setting up these migrants as some evil boogeyman.

Your post was reported. You are stirring up phobia for a fellow catholic. Apologize!

We’re not talking about nationalist hate crimes. But to my knowledge, most if not all of the reported ones are fake and people are being charged with filing false police reports.

For the topic at hand, no one has said “rape cases are common” only that they have increased greatly with migration patterns in Western Europe.

First of all, racism is actually very marginalized on both the left and the right.

Secondly, this thread is not about attacks on Jewish cemeteries and I’ve seen no evidence of who did it.

We are importing problems into the west and causing distress and evil to our fellow citizens.

There are other ways to help people in different parts of the world whose societies need help without supporting immigration policies which in some cases directly cause evil.

People who support these policies cannot pretend they are not personally responsible.

These horrible acts are just the tip of the iceberg. What is not reported is the daily harassment, contempt, thieving and disrespect for indigenous citizens that is being facilitated by policies that are ridiculously called compassionate.

The church used to go to other countries that needed our help and set up schools, hospitals and charities. They used to help solve the problem at source and many were martyred for their witness.

People today believe they are being Christian by importing these people into their own communities and forcing the martyrdom on others. This is not Christian.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.